Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I've lost track of everyone for a while.

Posted by bludog1 4 Rockey Mt (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 30, 05 at 15:32

I have been unable to stop and read post for a while it has been a very bad month for me. First I found out I am a dibetic. 2nd I had a very bad cold for 2 weeks. As soon as I got over that and my garden needed work so badly, my brother died the funeral was last Friday and I just sent the last of the out of town guest away. I have finally got some time for the garden. Just wanted to say hello to everyone hope I didn't miss anything exciting.
Happy gardening to all
Connie/bludog1

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I've lost track of everyone for a while.

Hi Connie, nice to 'see you' back..I am sorry to hear about your brother-sounds like you have had a time of it...

the weather is cooling now, much better for working in the garden...take care, and let us hear from you...what wonderful blooms are you dreaming of this season? There are so many to choose - Each year, it seems I find more flowers that I just can't do without :))

have fun!
Linda in Louisville

o

Oh Connie! You really have had a bad month. I'm glad you're back and hope life will settle down for you and give you some peaceful time.

Big HUGS to you....

o

Sorry about your loss.

But guess what? In diabetes land you have a comrade.

I was diagnosed with diabetes last Thursday. Color me shocked! So, I'm working on diet and exercise for the first month and then a re-evaluation with potential pill meds. I have already lost four pounds since diabetes became a suspect two weeks ago.

So grieve and get over that cold. I was thinking about starting a diabetes thread. Maybe that's something we can do together. Hang in there!

o

Connie

So sorry about your brothers passing. My prayers are with you.

Fortunately I have not had to be given the news of being a diabetic. However, my mom was diagnosed a few years ago, and I struggle with making sure she eats, exercises, etc. properly. Her being 68 when diagnosed, it's hard to get her to change habits, but it's slowing working!!!!

Hang in there, you will be okay!
Wishing you many happy and healthy days ahead of you.
Sandy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here