Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
10/09 Turn Your Clocks Back!

Posted by newbie_in_nj 6b E/Central NJ (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 31, 09 at 6:43

Boo-hiss! But it's got to be done...2AM, before bed or when you wake up Sunday.

Means waiting an hour longer before you can get outside which is a real bummer.

Countdown begins of days until clocks can be sprung ahead again!

Be careful driving first few mornings this week...there are lots of people who forget how to drive in the dark while commuting to/from work each time clocks are changed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 10/09 Turn Your Clocks Back!

Thanks, newbie! I noticed today something kind of handy (or would that be spooky?).. Some of our electronic devices changed the time they display all by themselves. Hmmmm....

Lois in PA

o
RE: 10/09 Turn Your Clocks Back!

Lois, my old VCR isn't even capable of running VHS tapes anymore. I just use it to run my cable through on my old (but still working) tube TV...LOL.

At my father's I changed everything in the middle of the night and noticed right away the cable box was already changed. Same for computers.

I couldn't sleep Sunday night after the time change and raking between the raindrops outside for 2 days.

What's a girl who can't sleep to do?

Look at online seed vendor sites and plant descriptions, of course. :)

I just looked at my cell phone and realized the time changed itself! I'm electronically challenged and didn't notice it for 2 days...LOL.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here