Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
northerner_on

Still Running...

northerner_on
14 years ago

Hello there: I wonder if anyone else is still running. I mean it's full fall, we have had our Thanksgiving, our first snowfall, my first seed catalogue has arrived and I am still out in the garden preparing beds for spring, tidying up perennials, still have some annuals to up root less they cover the garden with seedlings, and the yard still has not been cleaned up. It seems that since my DH took ill last summer (2007) and I had to be confined to the house taking care of him I have never really caught up. It is really getting to me. My dining table is still full of paper bags and little containers of seeds, plus all my seed saving apparauts, and it seems like I've been trying to clean it up for weeks. And the cooking...it seems to be never ending. I am still trying to find the time to put two peonies in the garden of a friend. We are promised good weather into next week Wednesday, so I guess I still have a few days. When will it all end?? Can't wait for the heavy snow to come and put a stop to it.

P.S. to Tiffy: The geranium Orion plants bloomed this summer, but the blooms were so pale they were almost white. Will they darken as the plants get older? Sorry I did not get a good photo. to post. Beautiful plants, thanks for the seeds.

Northerner.

Comment (1)

Sponsored