Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Looking for Docmon

Posted by weeds105 z5 IL (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 10, 06 at 8:18

Martha please email me regarding our trade. I have emailed you but I'm not sure that it went through.
Thanks Eileen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Looking for Docmon

Did you reach her? I see her email addy is not 'visible to members'. That sure poses a problem if emails go into cyberspace, as 'some' have been.

One just never knows unless you hear something back from them.

o
RE: WANTED: Looking for Docmon

Attempting a photo.

Here is a link that might be useful: Heavenly Blue MG

o
I'm found!

Yee Haw! I had originally gone to the conversations forum to attempt to post a picture. Then I found that you were looking for me, so I contacted you. But as long as I was in this thread, I thought I'd try the photo thing. It worked! I spent hours last year trying to figure out how to get my photos into Photobucket and then how to get them back out again, and eventually gave up. But not this time! Now I may have to post a picture every time I respond to a thread--just because I can!
Martha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here