Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ohio State v. Michigan

Posted by bakemom z6 Ohio (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 17, 06 at 9:48

It's the biggest thing here (with elections in a close second). Who are YOU rooting for? Do you even care?

We bleed scarlet and gray in my family. My oldest son is going to the game and went down to Mirror Lake last night to watch the freak show (junior at Ohio State). I'm having friends over for cheddar fondue and nachos.

GO BUCKS!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ohio State v. Michigan

The polls say the bucks are favored by 7.
I'm not a huge football fan but I WON'T MISS THIS ONE!!!

GO BLUE

o

• Posted by donn_ 7a, GSB, LI, NY (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 17, 06 at 12:31

Bo Schembechler just died. 77 years old. RIP.

o

Oh, definitely GO BUCKS! My parents are both OSU grads, and I grew up listening to them yell at the TV during Buckeye games. I even got to go to a couple real OSU games when I was a teen. LOTS of fun, as long as you don't sit right behind the OSU marching band. (When they turn around to play to the crowd, you go deaf!!)

Laurel

o

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!

M GO BLUE!

o

Well my son's girlfriend went into Mirror Lake despite his admonishments. Her dad's a doc, so I figure they can treat her for ---whatever. She really is such a nice girl and said it wasn't that bad.

This whole town is essentially shut down. I worked this morning and got every one of my calls answered because everone wanted to bug out for the game parties. Nice!

Remember that Bo was an OSU (masters I think) grad and was an assistant coach under Woody. I think it's a shame he missed the game, but now he and Woody can watch it together perhaps.

Now, you may differ on the teams, but can it be argued that the OSU band is the "Best damn band in the land?" I think MI's director said the ramp entrance is the best in the country.

o

• Posted by donn_ 7a, GSB, LI, NY (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 18, 06 at 19:35

Great game!

o

I must say that I didn't think MI would do that well..but they really fought and it was truly a great game.

Just got former college friends off to the next party and have the dishwasher cleaning up right now. Will be picking up my 15 year old from a party and getting reports from all who were there.

Wow...great game and go BUCKS!

o

what a game!!

go bucks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here