Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Forum Member Needs Forum Computer Help

Posted by bakemom z6 Ohio (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 11, 05 at 19:51

She can't access the forum and seems to get timed out or something. Like me, she has AOL and is having problems. She indicated that she is changing her service, but in the meantime she is missing the pre-solstice festivities. Sounds like those dratted cookie problems I had. I told her I would post and ask you wonderful tekkies to lend a hand here. Her email is:

Chebelladogs@aol.com

I'm not literate enough to walk her through it without fear of doing something awful.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Forum Member Needs Forum Computer Help

Bakemon,
Not one of those tekkies either, but suggest you post for help on the computer help forum. W've used forum several times in the last couple of months to solve a computer problem and they've never failed to get the problem resolved.
Fran

o

Hi Karen,
has Chebella gotten any help? I remember her- she posts fun things! wonderful sense of humor! I hope she gets
to join us again soon.

Linda

o

I'll email her.......

o

Thanks! She's quite frustrated and really misses the forum. Unfortunately I don't know how to help her.

o

Karen, tell her if all else fails, her local library has DSL/T1 access and she can hop on there. I have used ours once in a while when I needed to get a weekend fix :)

Lisa

o

Go Suzie! (NeonPosey) If anybody can do it, I know you can :))

Linda

o

Thank you!
it worked!
its great to be home

Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here