Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

what music do you ws to?

bakemom_gw
18 years ago

I love the Moody Blues, Chicago and Todd Rungren.

What do YOU love to garden to?

Comments (10)

• not_a_contessa
    18 years ago

My taste in music is like a cottage garden:
    The London Symphony Orchestra "Angels"
    The Harry Simeone Chorale "The Little Drummer Boy"
    Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir"
    The Police "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic"
    Rod Stewart's entire "Every Picture Tells a Story" cd
    Shania Twain "Man, I Feel Like A Woman!"
    Van Halen's "5150"
    Journey, Dixie Chicks, Tori Amos, Alanis Morisette, K D Lang, Hootie, Clapton, Raitt, Joan Osborne, and the sound track from "Oh Brother Where Art Thou".

Mary

• october17
    18 years ago

Grand Funk, Bad Company and Dwight Yokum. Love to dance around. WS'd today! It's 40 degrees here! Hooray!

• 33Cat
    18 years ago

I'm in a Chris Isaak mood right now (and who wouldn't be?) so he'll probably be helping me start the winter sowing.

• albertar
    18 years ago

I rev it up with Meatloaf.

• mrsgalihad
    18 years ago

This year I will probably be sowing to the sounds of Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine. I'd sow during naptime but by the time it rolls around I usually need one too.

• nemophila
    18 years ago

Lol, I got so caught up with my first time wintersowing on the solstice that I forgot the music! When I start seeds indoors I usually play the same music that I do when I cook: Ramones, Ani DiFranco, Chieftains, Rollins Band, and Yat Kha (in no particular order).

• singingcrk
    18 years ago

This year, I'm starting off with the new Paul McCartney (squeeeeeal!!!) album my daughter got me for Christmas...
    "Miles and miles of English gardens
    Stretching past the willow tree
    Lines of hollyhocks and roses
    Listen most attentively..." sigh...
    :o)

• garden_witch
    18 years ago

We got Napster recently, and I got a new mp3 player =) It is about the size of a bic lighter and comes with a lanyard, and I use it whenever I WS. Right now its got a weird mix...
    Tori Amos
    AFI
    Slipknot
    Dream Theater
    Candlebox
    Violent Femmes
    The White Stripes
    NIN
    Marylin Manson
    Chevelle
    Jane's Addiction

Lots of times, if its just me at home, I just put Scarlet's Walk in the stereo and sing along when I sow =)

GW

• lblack61
    18 years ago

Because I tend to get in a musical rut and stay there for a bit, my WSing this year is accompanied by New Order "Lies and Corruption" and Massive Attack "Mezzanine". I'm sure I will be throwing some U2 in there as they are my lifetime favorite, ever since I went to see them at a small club and they backed out of playing.

• ghoghunter
    18 years ago

Me I like
    Poison Ivy
    Love Potion Number Nine
    All the Girl Group Songs
    In fact I love all the oldies. I got the Satellite for my car and when I drive up to CT to visit my daughter and her family I am just ROCKING up the ol' Garden State Parkway! The Little Old Lady from Pasadena has nothing on me!
    Not to mention when I am winter sowing