Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
out of the hospital!!!

Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 18, 09 at 11:56

detox was nothing/ nothing to detox
blood sugar is 102
all other things are normal.

I am considering writing a book with another attorney b/c I have so many stories. They have to be public record - nothing private.

The Newbie Project will go on.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: out of the hospital!!!

So glad to hear you are home and doing well again.

I can just imagine the stories you have to write. Bet you can add to that book by just asking some of us on WS for their stories.

We got plenty of them as well.

Now, start up slow and don't push yourself, especially now with Christmas next week and New Year a week later.

Fran

o

• Posted by trudi_d 7, Long Island (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 18, 09 at 16:17

Get better soon Karen, we all love you dearly!

Trudi

o

Glad to hear you are back home, bakemom!

Lois in PA

o

Home for the holidays. How sweet! Wishing you well!!

o

Welcome back home Karen, we all missed you and wondered how you were doing. Merry Christmas.

Mary

o

So glad to hear you're doing well. Best Christmas present you could get- being home with your kids for the holidays. Merry Christmas.

Karen

o

Welcome back, bakemom.
It must feel terrific to be back home.
Stay well!

o

This is the best post I've read in a long time. I'm so glad you are home. We really missed you. Glad you're doing the newbie project. I have seeds to contribute ... BUT, don't extend yourself. Hope you are serious about writing a book. It would be hilarious. I want an autographed copy.

Barbara in Virginia

o

So glad you are home. Sign me up for a copy of your book! Hope the New year brings you lots of happiness and good health.
Joann

o

Hey, Karen, welcome back! Have a wonderful, peaceful holiday season.

o

Welcome back!!
-B

o

• Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 23, 09 at 8:13

Thanks for the lovely comments. Dibetes sucks. I'm looking good and feeling fine.

The book, should I accept the offer, will be both funny and heart breaking. We have a 300 pound belly dancer, a retarded horse name el stupido, lots of people who tell me that they are crazy ( and I tell them, that I truly believe them) and a dog got neutered without his consent. That's just the beginning. Oh yeah, the hooker nanmed pinata.

There is some really bad stuff too, but I won't put it here

o

Glad you are home and feeling fine.

Funny and heart breaking sounds like a winner to me. Good luck moving forward on the book idea.

o

You already have me laughing, it should be a great book!

Mary

o

Karen

Glad to see your post and that your're home and doing GREAT. I love the book idea, and like everyone else will love it if you keep us updated about it and any story telling would be fun too.

Sandy

o

OMG - so glad you are feeling better and now ready for the holidays - Sorry to hear that you were so ill - we sure missed you!

Carrie

o

happy birthday!!

o

• Posted by lgslgs z6 SE ohio (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 23, 09 at 23:22

It's really good to see you back, Bakemom. You've been missed.

Lynda

o

Hurray that you're home. Staying on the computer is a great way not to snack and send the blood sugar up.

o

• Posted by pvick z6B NYC (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 24, 09 at 11:27

Welcome back, Karen! Good to hear that you are feeling better - and hope that feeling continues.

Merry Christmas!

PV

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here