Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

More Newbie packs for sasbe

bakemom_gw
12 years ago

Donations continue to fly in. I have tons of packs ready to go. SASBE with 4 stamps for the return trip.

I also have more veggie packs. IF YOU WANT BOTH YOU MUST INCLUDE A NOTE AND EXTRA POSTAGE!!!

Be mindful of the new postal rates.

Minimum - 20 packs of flowers and 10 packs of veggies. All are my choice. Unblock your email please. Let's go!

Comments (71)

• Qycone
    12 years ago

Got my wonderful package today! Thank you so much for the fabulous array of goodies. I'm like a kid on Christmas looking up each variety and seeing what I can winter sow! Thank you so much for your time and effort!

• userjh160
    12 years ago

Well I am not a new newbie, but we moved and I lost all I had. If you have any flower seeds left, I would love some. Please let me know if you have any left.

Thank you
    Malinda

• spacetogrow
    12 years ago

I got your plump packet of flower and veggie seeds today. It has been a delight to sort through and think about where and how to use them.

Thank you!

• ssmdgardener
    12 years ago

Thank you so much for organizing this, bakemom! And thanks to all the seed donors!

I'm now ready to grow my first watermelon this year!

• cogardener2675
    12 years ago

Karen-
    Thanks - I got my seeds yesterday and you are so generous! This must be a full time job for you... and so organized.
    Fate must have told you to send me Blackberry lily seeds because I really wanted them and couldn't find any. Thanks again

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Lots of flower packs left...keep your posts coming!

• susaninosceolamo
    12 years ago

Would love any extra seeds you have. Thank you so much for doing this!

• gwen49
    12 years ago

bakemom,
    I picked up some seeds today.As well as a bag of 15 bean dried bean soup mix I'm going to try to grow some of.I would like to send you the extras ,once I am finished planting.
    I think I still have your email and add.I saved most of the envelopes I got when I first got started, and all emails . So when I got to where I could kinda "pay back "I would know who all the wonderful people who helped me get started here.
    I have had such a wonderful time trading seeds,It has been wonderful.I am seldom on now , due to health and raising 3 grandsons for the time being I seldom have time to do my things!

• ccross6032
    12 years ago

I am a complete newbie and have stumbled across wintersowing and have been lurking - I'd love some seeds - veggies and flowers! Just let me know where to send my envelopes :)

As an aside, and it seems everyone is dealing with this - yesterday afternoon i stepped out of my office and it was downright HOT. chilly at night, so i'm presuming it's still okay to begin wintersowing......?

• userjh160
    12 years ago

Karen,
    I got my package today, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! You were so generous with your seeds, I wanted to let you know how much I truly appreciate you. I cant wait to get these seeds growing. Thank you again,
    Malinda

• snafam
    12 years ago

I too am a complete newbie. Is there still time to get in on this wonderful offer?

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I have a ton more packs including some veggies. Please post and unblock your mail. 4 stamps for flowers and three extra for flowers and veggies. If you want both, include a note. If you don't have a bubble mailer, I can provide a ratty one. They work, but they are ugly. Make sure to include a mailing label.

• susaninosceolamo
    12 years ago

Posted once but I am not sure if I am getting all my messages! I get some but not all. Off to try a direct message. Thank you so much for doing this!

• Homeblessings
    12 years ago

Oh, I'm so glad to see that you have more. I'm a newbie to growing plants from seed, but have been doing tons of research on winter sowing. I've been saving containers and am ready to start. I would love to have some seeds sent both flower and veggies. I don't have a bubble envelope but don't mind ratty. Thanks for this service. I am so excited.

• KavaDulce
    12 years ago

Received my packets yesterday. It SERIOUSLY felt like Christmas. Thank you soooo much! I look forward to contributing next year! :)

• snafam
    12 years ago

The mailman just dropped off my packet, and I could hardly contain myself while opening it! I am thrilled! There are some seeds in there I was going to order but hadn't 'jumped' on them! Thank you so much to bakemon and all of those who donated seeds. There was some serious time put into the gathering and labeling of those seeds!

Off to start sowing!

Thank you all!

• growsy
    12 years ago

Thank you for the seed package! It arrived today & had so many things I wanted but couldn't afford right now. I can't wait to plant. What a lovely gift! Fallon

• Amy
    12 years ago

Oh my gosh! Do you have any more packs to give away? I saw you responded to my introduction post, this is such a wonderful project - especially awesome for those of us who are new to gardening and super excited!
    My email is unblocked!

• katkni
    12 years ago

If there are still packs to give away, I'd be interested. I also have seeds to donate if you are accepting incoming seeds.

Thanks!

• okak
    12 years ago

This is my first vegetable garden and New flower beds. If you have any seeds left I would appreciate them. Next year I will share too.

Thank you

• efd123
    12 years ago

Hi Bakemom I would love to get in on this action :) if you are still able to that is, i totally forget how the eail un-blocking works so I may have to come back and post it....Thank you so much for all of your time and effort!

• beatrice_outdoors
    12 years ago

Hi bakemom-I received my newbie pack today. HOLY COW! I had no idea so many seeds would be included! THANK YOU to you and all the seed donors!! I am amazed and blessed by all your generosity!

I have been taking a class to learn the botanical names of some of New Englands most popular flowers, and so many of the seeds included either have been or will be included in the class. I am learning quickly!!!

• Homeblessings
    12 years ago

Thank-you Bakemom and all seed donors! My package arrived today stuffed full of wonderful seeds both veggies and flowers. I have a lot of work ahead of me and am so excited to get growing!

• organic_greenjeans
    12 years ago

Bakemom, this is a wonderful program you're doing! I too am a long time gardener, but am also a lifelong learner so am looking forward to this WSing adventure!

I've got all I think I can manage for this year, but I'm currently cleaning the last of my seed from 2011 so can I still donate, or is it too late now?

Sunflower, mixed color & size, 4'-10'
    Marigold, Fr.Signet type Lemon Gem
    Lettuce, variety of types

Right now it looks like these are what I'll have plenty of to share but there may be some other odds & ends if you can still use them.

Thanks for sharing your gardening experience here. I'm just in awe at the blessing these forums are for so many gardeners, especially those that are new to it, but also for us golden oldies!

• susieq68
    12 years ago

Hi bakemon-requesting seeds for flowers and veggies if you still have.Thank you in advance to you and your "suppliers" for this opportunity.

• susieq68
    12 years ago

Bakemom-I received your generous package today. All I can say is WOW and thanks!!

• katkni
    12 years ago

Thank you bakemom, thank you! I got all kinds of flowers etc that I don't have yet. Much appreciated.

• girlwithagreenthumb
    11 years ago

If there is anything left I'd be happy to SASBE, just email me!

• winnie13
    11 years ago

hi Bakemom,
    Do you have anymore seeds for SASBE, i have extra seeds that i have no use for and can send them over for you to give out to others for donations.
    i have flower seeds but no veggie seeds.
    i am interested in flower seeds.Thanks!
    Winnie

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

The Newbie project hasn't started yet for 2012. Keep your eyes peeled for a post. Remember to unblock your email.

• Hope4Spring
    11 years ago

If I could participate, it sure would help! Both veggies and flowers would be wondereful. thanks your for your generosity! Please let me know you're address. I can be reached at jasmin.decourcey@gmail.com

• katieauthier
    11 years ago

Hi, not a newbie, but looking for veggie seeds for my zoo, we are experimenting with growing veggies and herbs for our animals, in particular any greens.
    Thanks
    Katie

• LullabyF360
    11 years ago

Any seeds left per chance?

• aal0513
    10 years ago

I would also like know if there are any left :)

Thanks,
    Alicia

• yeli0507
    10 years ago

i would like to know if there are any left i only like the vegetables

• yeli0507
    10 years ago

i would like to know if there are any left i only like the vegetables

• meleen
    10 years ago

I am a newbie and am interested in vegetable and flower seeds if still available. Thank you. :)

• summerhouse53
    10 years ago

are there any packs left? summer

• meleen
    10 years ago

Thank you bakemom! I received my package full of seeds today. I can't wait to try winter sowing. :)

• KLI_6B
    10 years ago

are there any packs available?

• otefft
    10 years ago

Hi Bakemom,

I am a newbie who is super excited to start a container garden. If you have any seeds available for SASBE I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time!

Best,
    Otefft

• LaShawn
    10 years ago

Could you tell me how this works? This is my first time on Gardenweb and I need help from the experts to get my garden/landscaping going on our new acreage.
    Thanks!

• PRO
    Sycamore Lane
    10 years ago

Bless you Bakemom! If you have some still available, I would be so grateful! Thanks so much :)

• Starrling
    10 years ago

This is amazing! If you have any more that you could spare, I would love the flower and vegetable pack. I'll shoot you an email!

• fremont.seed.library
    9 years ago

Hi Bakemom,

Are there any seed packs left?

Thanks

• bella20128
    9 years ago

Hi do you have any packets for winter left?

• batottie
    9 years ago

Hello Bakemom, I am starting my first garden this fall (as in, right now!) and am looking forward to eating all kinds of yummy vegetables for the holidays! I am especially excited about unusual varieties. I would appreciate anything you could contribute. I suppose you'll send me an email, but let me know how the process works.

Thanks for your generosity!

• hollow7
    9 years ago

I would like some flower seeds if you still have some. I am new here & I really enjoy and love flowers. I've had some trouble navigating this site and I hope my email is not blocked.

Thanks,
    hollow7

• bflystitcher3
    9 years ago

Newbie here. Is it too late to join this swap? Such a wonderful way to start up some garden love and help family's in need of time outside. Let me know if I can participate please and thank you very much. Amy

• gardenluv
    9 years ago

Hi bakemom! I haven't been on here in years and had to give away all of my seeds. I now live in Louisiana (Baton Rouge area) and have to start all over with not a lot of money to do so. If you still have some packs left, I would appreciate anything...flowers, veggies, herbs if that is okay. I'm all about paying it forward and all my seeds I gave away I gave to a family who couldn't afford fresh veggies and taught them how to wintersow them. Thanks!

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia