Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sassybutterfly_2008

WANTED: ~*~WinterSwap 2012~*~ Thank you's!!

I'm so happy everyone is pleased with their packages so far. I wanted to thank those of you that put in extras that were given to some very happy newbies!! Thanks so much to all of your for sharing your seeds with each other. It always works out so well with everyone that joins in and I'm able to fill some wishes.

Thanks also to each of you that put in extra postage that went also to the newbie packages and any leftovers will also be given out to a few more newbies that contacted me personally about the swap but weren't quite ready to join in just yet.

I appreciate also your understanding about my son's surgery that happened midway through! He is doing great, by the way, just had another followup visit with the surgeon today. Thanks for all your kind well wishes and prayers!

The total count this year was 1,082 packets. Not quite as much as last year but we had fewer participants this year. It was a tough gardening year for quite a few of us.

I am thinking about in the future doing a tomato only winter sowing swap to try to get some more interest in winter sowing tomatoes. As always, each year I think of a few things to do different the next year. I have some great ideas that I can't wait to put into motion next winter!

Enjoy everyone and Happy Winter Sowing!!! :)
~Wendy / Sassyb.

Comments (9)