Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardencrazy_gw

WANTED: Siberian Iris Seeds

gardencrazy
14 years ago

I really really want Siberian Iris seeds. I can't seem to find any from the places I usually order seeds. If you have some that you are willing to trade I would be so happy. My trade list is a little outdated but I have lots of stuff left. Maybe we can work out a trade.

Glenna

Comments (8)

• stlgirl
    14 years ago

Hi Glenna,

I have some extra purple Siberian Iris seeds. I am interested in your Pam's Choice Foxgloves or anything else that is on my want list. Take a look and let me know.

-StLGirl

• karendee
    14 years ago

I will check when I get home I think I got some in a round robin and won't be planting them. I will email you if I find them...

Karen

• gardencrazy
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi StLGirl! I am sorry that I sowed my second pack of Pam's Choice just a couple of weeks ago. I am sorry. I looked at your list and the only thing I have is the zinnia lilliput. I also have a verbena but it says moss. I have a Cosmos Sensation Picotee? Or is there anything else on my list you are interested in? If you want to work out a trade please email me.

Karen I would be grateful trade for your SI seeds too. Check my list for anything you would be interested in and shoot me an email!

I do have other new stuff since my list was made but I have a disorganized mess between what I have sown and traded and waiting to be sown and then I dig through them and make a bigger mess. I have not had the time to sort it all out. Am I the only one in this mess? lol probably!

Glenna

Glenna

• karendee
    14 years ago

Glenna, I do have 1 pack of the SI's for you...

I will send you an email. I like any kind of daisy...painted daisy etc (or ruds)

I don't have a lot of SI so just send me a tiny bit...

Thanks!
    Karen

• hostasformez4
    13 years ago

I have two kinds of Siberian Iris seeds, just harvested. Both purple but one is a couple of shades lighter. I don't want anything in return just postage for the seeds to be sent.

Email me if interested.

Connie

• grdngramma
    13 years ago

I have white siberian iris seeds, I'd love to trade for your leftover veges. Let me know at mamahack@hotmail.com.

• MikeDupps
    10 years ago

If you are still looking for Siberian iris seed I have been selling them for $9.00 including shipping for 1/2 tablespoon which is between 250-300 seeds. i will also include easy to follow instructions. These are super easy to grow and are nearly indestructible.

• MikeDupps
    10 years ago

If you are still looking for Siberian iris seed I have been selling them for $9.00 including shipping for 1/2 tablespoon which is between 250-300 seeds. i will also include easy to follow instructions. These are super easy to grow and are nearly indestructible.

Sponsored