Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
countrycarolyn

WANTED: Wanted: Winterswapping 2010

countrycarolyn
13 years ago

Well as most know Token is unavailable to host the swap this year. I have plenty of extra time on my hands so I stepped up and offered to host the swap that Token would normally be hosting. This is my first swap to host so I took the liberty of copying the guidelines for the swap from Token's old post. Only things that change are the dates.

"20 packs of seed.

One pack of any kind of seed. Please don't send 5 packs of marigolds.

Make sure you include enough postage to have 20 packs mailed to you. Be sure to include your name/address label in the bubble envelope as well. A white slip of paper works. I have tape.

Include whatever information you wish on your packages. Please do not send "mystery" seeds or unlabeled packages. Be sure your GardenWeb name is on your seed packets. It'll keep you from getting your own seeds returned.

Include a wishlist of 10 things you'd like to see in your package when it comes back. If you do not include a wishlist, a wishlist will be created for you.

If you are sending seeds to a specific person through the swap, please write their Gardenweb name on the package. Be sure to include your Gardenweb name somewhere in/on your bubble envelope. Receivers, please include the extra postage for those seeds. These seeds should not count towards your 20. So you could have two packs of marigold seeds, if you're sending one pack directly to another participant.

Mail your seeds before November 30. I will post in this thread every time I receive a package in the mail. I hope to have all seeds sorted, swapped, and returned by Dec 21.

Any questions about seed collecting, packaging, etc can be found in the seed exchange FAQ's. Other questions may be answered in this thread. Some changes have occurred. Don't hesitate to ask if you need more information.

Post here, and send me an email with your GardenWeb name somewhere in the email so I can send you my address. Please make the subject of the email winterswapping. I will be sorting these messages using that subject line. Thanks!

Let's do it! "

Comments (150)

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

That sounds goody flowergirl34!!

I also have been taking advantage of some sales for christmas, I got the biggest part of my shopping done.

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

WOW!!!

I enjoyed going to my mailbox today, we got 5 more packages in. WOW!! They are from, shemeows, babcia, skywaitress, beauswatch and beautifulreddahlias. Wonderful!!

Skywaitress you did that just fine!!

BeautifulRedDahilias, thank you so much for the host gift, that was really sweet.

Here is another updated quick list. If I haven't sent you my address or if I have left you off this list PLEASE just send me an email and I will correct it just as fast as I can.

1. countrycarolyn
    2. austinnhanasmom
    3. daisydawnny
    4. dem_pa (package arrived)
    5. ohiovalleygardener (new)
    6. mspriggs
    7. fez920 (package arrived)
    8. shemeows (package arrived)
    9. nan-6161
    10. sassybutterfly_2008
    11. momstar (new)
    12. msirie (new)
    13. molly_and_me
    14. weebay
    15. karan_in_oregon
    16. barefootgardner12
    17. beck_wi
    18. ilovefarac
    19. flowergirl34
    20. erika_ct
    21. fcoffill
    22. carol57078
    23. suecirish
    24. tomVA (package arrived)
    25. babcia (package arrived)
    26. bev2009
    27. jodie74 (new)
    28. nottougly
    29. lois
    30. nuttnhunee (new) (package arrived)
    31. skywaitress (new) (package arrived)
    32. roper2008
    33. snapdragon36
    34. esiuol
    35. beauswatch (package arrived)
    36. outdoorgirl13 (new)
    37. efrosty1 (new)
    38. velsgarden
    39. gee_oh_nyc
    40. shrlieb
    41. cyn9876
    42. hibiscusfan
    43. beautifulreddahlias (package arrived)
    44. sherrih
    45. bozemeier
    46. grdngramma
    47. edie_h
    48. drippy
  • ishareflowers {Lisa}
    13 years ago

Carolyn,

Please sign me up and drop me an email with your addy. I'm just about ready to mail.

Lisa

• mokey
    13 years ago

Sign me up too! This past year, gardening was a bust. I lost seeds for my wintersowing and we had a freeze that lasted longer than usual, therefore many garden plants are gone too. I do have a few left to try to restart again. I will post a list by this weekend.

Send me your email.

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Mailed my seeds today!!

• austinnhanasmom
    13 years ago

My seeds are mailing tomorrow -

Happy Gardening -

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

We received another package today and that was from bozemeier. That is just fine how you did it and I will send the change back to you.

Here is another quick list of those signed up:

1. countrycarolyn
    2. austinnhanasmom
    3. daisydawnny
    6. mspriggs
    9. nan-6161
    10. sassybutterfly_2008
    11. momstar (new)
    12. msirie (new)
    13. molly_and_me
    14. weebay
    15. karan_in_oregon
    16. barefootgardner12
    17. beck_wi
    18. ilovefarac
    19. flowergirl34
    20. erika_ct
    21. fcoffill
    22. carol57078
    23. suecirish
    26. bev2009
    27. jodie74 (new)
    28. nottougly
    29. lois
    32. roper2008
    33. snapdragon36
    34. esiuol
    36. outdoorgirl13 (new)
    37. efrosty1 (new)
    38. velsgarden
    39. gee_oh_nyc
    40. shrlieb
    41. cyn9876
    42. hibiscusfan
    44. sherrih
    45. bozemeier (package arrived)
    46. grdngramma
    47. edie_h
    48. drippy
    49. ishareflowers
    50. mokey
  • daisyb
    13 years ago

I would like to participate. I love wintersowing! This should be fun. I'll send you an e-mail.

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

LOL, I felt like a kid in a candy store today going to my mailbox. We got several packages today, we actually got 6. WOW!! They are from flowergirl34, ShirleyB, nottougly, SherriH, lois and daisydawny. Great deal you guys!!

I am so happy so many are deciding to send their packages off early. I sincerely do appreciate that!!

17 packages are here!!

1. countrycarolyn (here)
    2. austinnhanasmom
    3. daisydawnny (package arrived)
    6. mspriggs
    9. nan-6161
    10. sassybutterfly_2008
    11. momstar (new)
    12. msirie (new)
    13. molly_and_me
    14. weebay
    15. karan_in_oregon
    16. barefootgardner12
    17. beck_wi
    18. ilovefarac
    19. flowergirl34 (package arrived)
    20. erika_ct
    21. fcoffill
    22. carol57078
    23. suecirish
    26. bev2009
    27. jodie74 (new)
    28. nottougly (package arrived)
    29. lois (package arrived)
    32. roper2008
    33. snapdragon36
    34. esiuol
    36. outdoorgirl13 (new)
    37. efrosty1 (new)
    38. velsgarden
    39. gee_oh_nyc
    40. shrlieb (package arrived)
    41. cyn9876
    42. hibiscusfan
    44. sherrih (package arrived)
    46. grdngramma
    47. edie_h
    48. drippy
    49. ishareflowers
    50. mokey
    51. daisyb

If you haven't signed up you still have 2 weeks to get me your package so feel free to sign up. Some great seeds are already here and I am sure more are to come.

• yorktownpatty
    13 years ago

I would like to join the winter sowing swap. I am new to swapping on the internet. I tried winter sowing last year and had a great time. I am looking forward to my first package. Thanks in advance.

Patty from Yorktown

• suecirish
    13 years ago

I sent my package off yesterday. You should have it by Monday, I would think. Everything I sent either came from my wintersown plants or from a stash of seeds that I had successfully wintersown in the past two years. My WS plants have done so well!

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yorktownpatty, I went to send you an email to send you my address and you do not have your email set up. Send me an email so I can send you my adress.

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    13 years ago

Hi countrycarolyn,

No problem... Like you, I am a tad reluctant to grow the papaver somniferum myself, but I can probably use them in a trade, so they won't go to waste.

I had a middle-aged moment when I sent the winterswapping package to you and forgot to include my wishlist, so I emailed my wishlist to you. If you didn't get the email, please let me know and I'll try again.

Thanks, Lois_in_PA

• jodie74
    13 years ago

My seeds are out in the mail box!!!

Jodie

• roper2008
    13 years ago

Will be mailing mine tomorrow!

Linda

• carol57078
    13 years ago

Seeds went into the mail yesterday. I sent some extra for newbie, thanks for hosting, Carol

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yeppers Lois, I got your email!! So you are good to go!!

Thank you carol for the newbie seeds, I am sure they will be greatly appreciated.

I forgot to mention that Babcia sent seeds in for newbies she is not participating in the swap per say. Thank you for that also Babcia, I really appreciate all the things for the newbies as I am sure they will be put to good use.

• sharon5840
    13 years ago

I am a newbie to Winter Sowing. This will be my first year. I would like to be included in the swap if it is still open. I would love any seeds that will winter sow in zone 6B. I hope to learn alot about Winter Sowing from other members that have experience and this looks like a great way to start.

Sharon

• drippy
    13 years ago

My seeds will be going out in today's mail.

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I sure thought I posted that we got 4 more packages yesterday. I have the list on the other computer so I will make another post this evening when hubby wakes up, he works 3rd and the comp is in our room.

In the meantime I would like to encourage everyone to update their wish list. For that just in case factor. Granted I will be using the list you provided first but I also may use the list via gardenweb.

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I really can be a ditz, lol. Knowing me I hit the preview button ran out of the house in such a whirlwind and never hit the submit button. Oh well, I apologize!!

Yesterday we got 4 packages in the mail, they were from (crossing my fingers I am remembering correctly) austinnhanasmom, molly_and_me, carol57078, suecirish.

Today we received 2 more packages and they are from ishareflowers and jodie74.

Thank you austinnhanasmom and ishareflowers for the hostess gifts. You guys seriously you do not have to send me anything. I seriously enjoy this kind of stuff.

Also thank you ishareflowers, molly_and_me and austinnhanasmom for all of the extra seeds for our newbies.

Yorktownpatty, I tried to send you another email to send you my address but you still do not have your email set up. If you would like to be in the swap please feel free to send me an email. :)

I seriously think this is going to be a great swap and I think a lot of people are going to be really happy. So far if my count is correct it looks like we have 23 packages here. That is Great!!

Here is another quick list!!

1. countrycarolyn (here)
    2. austinnhanasmom (package arrived)
    6. mspriggs
    9. nan-6161
    10. sassybutterfly_2008
    11. momstar (new)
    12. msirie (new)
    13. molly_and_me (package arrived)
    14. weebay
    15. karan_in_oregon
    16. barefootgardner12
    17. beck_wi
    18. ilovefarac
    19. flowergirl34 (package arrived)
    20. erika_ct
    21. fcoffill
    22. carol57078 (package arrived)
    23. suecirish (package arrived)
    26. bev2009
    27. jodie74 (new)
    28. nottougly (package arrived)
    29. lois (package arrived)
    32. roper2008
    33. snapdragon36
    34. esiuol
    36. outdoorgirl13 (new)
    37. efrosty1 (new)
    38. velsgarden
    39. gee_oh_nyc
    40. shrlieb (package arrived)
    41. cyn9876
    42. hibiscusfan
    44. sherrih (package arrived)
    46. grdngramma
    47. edie_h
    48. drippy
    49. ishareflowers (package arrived)
    50. mokey
    51. daisyb
    52. yorktownpatty
    53. sharon5840 (new)
    54. carmen_grower_2007
    55. muddypaws4ever
  • patricia531
    13 years ago

I would love to join in!

• buturfliis_mom
    13 years ago

I think I can come up with 20... please sign me up...

• manda3
    13 years ago

Oh my gosh. I want in. I'm very new. I only have a little bit of moss rose and tons of morning glory to share. I know, though, that most oldies don't want any more morning glory. I also ordered seed from cheapseeds.com so I'll have five more to share if they come in on time. Please let me know if I can join.

How do I do this? I send a self addressed stamped bubble mailer inside another mailer to you? Is that what you mean by postage or do you mean to send seeds in a bubble mailer with money that covers 20 separate envelopes? How much seed should I include for the seven I can send? The moss rose I collected was from about two seed heads. It has about 37 tiny seeds in it. I might be able to find another head or two out there and dry it out in time to send.

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks. :)

• manda3
    13 years ago

Sorry. I only read half of the forum when I posted. Please forgive me.

So I'll send a self addressed bubble mailer with two to seven packets of seeds (depending on my cheapseeds.com order arriving by next Wednesday), five stamps, a small wishlist, and put the whole thing inside a regular mailer to send to you. In turn, I'll get a few packets of seeds meant for newbies. And because I'm a newbie, it's okay to send morning glories for other newbies. If that is off, please correct me.

• bev2009
    13 years ago

Carolyn,
    I sent my seeds on Tuesday so they should be arriving soon.
    Thanks -Bev

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Manda3, it is very confusing I totally understand at first, believe me we have ALL been there. You do not have to send 2 bubble mailers. You do not have to worry about having the 20 packs if you are new to winter sowing or new to the forums. If you would like to contribute that is fine, but I am kinda offering to new members an sasbe (self addressed stamped bubble envelope). Just send a bubble mailer with 4 to 5 stamps included in the mailer along with an address label and your request.

For ones just starting out if you do not have a bubble mailer I am offering you to be able to just send me a regular envelope and include your wish list about 5 stamps and a label. I have some extra bubble mailers that I am happy to share with newbies.

I hope that clears it up a little for you. If you have any questions just ask or shoot me an email.

Manda3, I also just tried to send you an email to shoot you my address and you do not have that set up. So if you would like to shoot me an email I will give you my address.

We received 3 more packages today, they were from drippy (girl I so enjoyed your little note, you seriously bring a smile to my face, lol), roper2008 and ilovefarac.

As of today we have 26 packages here!! Awesome, I know several are on their way and for the others you have 12 days to get me your package. So yes if you are thinking about signing up please feel free to join in the fun you still have time.

Quick list again!!

1. countrycarolyn (here)
    6. mspriggs
    9. nan-6161
    10. sassybutterfly_2008
    11. momstar (new)
    12. msirie (new)
    14. weebay
    15. barefootgardner12
    16. beck_wi
    17. ilovefarac (package arrived)
    18. flowergirl34 (package arrived)
    19. erika_ct
    20. fcoffill
    21. carol57078 (package arrived)
    22. suecirish (package arrived)
    23. tomVA (package arrived)
    24. babcia (package arrived)
    25. bev2009
    26. jodie74 (new)
    27. nottougly (package arrived)
    28. lois (package arrived)
    29. nuttnhunee (new) (package arrived)
    30. skywaitress (new) (package arrived)
    31. roper2008 (package arrived)
    32. snapdragon36
    33. esiuol
    34. beauswatch (package arrived)
    35. outdoorgirl13 (new)
    36. efrosty1 (new)
    37. velsgarden
    38. gee_oh_nyc
    39. shrlieb (package arrived)
    40. cyn9876
    41. hibiscusfan
    42. beautifulreddahlias (package arrived)
    43. sherrih (package arrived)
    44. bozemeier (package arrived)
    45. grdngramma
    46. edie_h
    47. drippy (package arrived)
    48. ishareflowers (package arrived)
    49. mokey
    50. daisyb
    51. yorktownpatty (new)
    52. sharon5840 (new)
    53. carmen_grower_2007
    54. muddypaws4ever
    55. Patrcia531
    56. buturfliis_mom
    57. manda3 (new)
  • drippy
    13 years ago

Carolyn, I think for the first time ever, I enclosed less postage than it cost to mail my mailer, so I am sending a couple of stamps along in a separate envelope.

Kim

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Kim, I believe you are good to go. I noticed how much they charged you and that was crazy. Do not worry about sending more.

• molanic
    13 years ago

Please sign me up. I am finally making some headway in cleaning and sorting the ridiculous amount of seed I have collected this year. I should be able to have my 20 packets plus plenty of extras for newbies in the mail early next week.

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

We received 3 more packages in the mail today. They are from muddypaws4ever, bev2009 and carmen_grower_2007.

Thank you so much bev and muddypaws for the newbie seeds!!

Great amount of seeds here you guys!! It is wonderful!! Looks like we have 29 packages here, awesome.

Another quick list!!

1. countrycarolyn (here)
    6. mspriggs
    9. nan-6161
    10. sassybutterfly_2008
    11. momstar (new)
    12. msirie (new)
    14. weebay
    15. barefootgardner12
    16. beck_wi
    17. ilovefarac (package arrived)
    18. flowergirl34 (package arrived)
    19. erika_ct
    20. fcoffill
    21. carol57078 (package arrived)
    22. suecirish (package arrived)
    23. tomVA (package arrived)
    24. babcia (package arrived )
    25. bev2009 (package arrived)
    26. jodie74 (new)(package arrived)
    27. nottougly (package arrived)
    28. lois (package arrived)
    29. nuttnhunee (new) (package arrived)
    30. skywaitress (new) (package arrived)
    31. roper2008 (package arrived)
    32. snapdragon36
    33. esiuol
    34. beauswatch (package arrived)
    35. outdoorgirl13 (new)
    36. efrosty1 (new)
    37. velsgarden
    38. gee_oh_nyc
    39. shrlieb (package arrived)
    40. cyn9876
    41. hibiscusfan
    42. beautifulreddahlias (package arrived)
    43. sherrih (package arrived)
    44. bozemeier (package arrived)
    45. grdngramma
    46. edie_h
    47. drippy (package arrived)
    48. ishareflowers (package arrived)
    49. mokey
    50. daisyb
    51. yorktownpatty (new)
    52. sharon5840 (new)
    53. carmen_grower_2007 (package arrived)
    54. muddypaws4ever (package arrived)
    55. Patrcia531
    56. buturfliis_mom
    57. manda3 (new)
    58. molanic
    59. shanta_5
    60. hostaformez4

You have 11 more days to get me your package if you need more time let me know. One person did mention they would be mailing after thanksgiving and that is fine. As long as I know I don't have a problem with it. If you want to sign up feel free, there is still plenty of time.

• elliesfun
    13 years ago

Ok, I have decided to join. Last year I wintersowed over 500 containers of seeds and hardly anything came up. After reading in the winter sowing site someone asked about soils and said to use potting mix not potting soil so maybe that is where I went wrong. Anyway sign me up I don't have many seeds to share except those that my brother gave me and a neighbor.

Ellie

• snapdragon36
    13 years ago

Mailed my seeds out today.

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Kinda late posting today but saturdays are my busy days.

Well we got 3 more packages today, and they are from, weebay, grdngramma, and Patrcia531.

Thank you weebay for the newbie seeds!!

We have 32 packages here, so many seeds some I have never heard of. That is over half our list, how wonderful.

Here is a quick list!!

1. countrycarolyn (here)
    5. mspriggs
    6. fez920 (package arrived)
    7. shemeows (package arrived)
    8. nan-6161
    9. sassybutterfly_2008
    10. momstar (new)
    11. msirie (new)
    12. molly_and_me (package arrived)
    13. weebay (package arrived)
    14. barefootgardner12
    15. beck_wi
    16. ilovefarac (package arrived)
    17. flowergirl34 (package arrived)
    18. erika_ct
    19. fcoffill
    20. carol57078 (package arrived)
    21. suecirish (package arrived)
    22. tomVA (package arrived)
    23. babcia (package arrived )
    24. bev2009 (package arrived)
    25. jodie74 (new) (package arrived)
    26. nottougly (package arrived)
    27. lois (package arrived)
    28. nuttnhunee (new) (package arrived)
    29. skywaitress (new) (package arrived)
    30. roper2008 (package arrived)
    31. snapdragon36
    32. esiuol
    33. beauswatch (package arrived)
    34. outdoorgirl13 (new)
    35. efrosty1 (new)
    36. velsgarden
    37. gee_oh_nyc
    38. shrlieb (package arrived)
    39. cyn9876
    40. hibiscusfan
    41. beautifulreddahlias (package arrived)
    42. sherrih (package arrived)
    43. bozemeier (package arrived)
    44. grdngramma (package arrived)
    45. edie_h
    46. drippy (package arrived)
    47. ishareflowers (package arrived)
    48. mokey
    49. daisyb
    50. yorktownpatty (new)
    51. sharon5840 (new)
    52. carmen_grower_2007 (package arrived)
    53. muddypaws4ever (package arrived)
    54. Patrcia531 (package arrived)
    55. buturfliis_mom
    56. manda3 (new)
    57. molanic
    58. shanta_5
    59. hostaformez4
    60. farmergirl2009
  • beck_wi
    13 years ago

I had a momentary panic attack today. For some reason I thought the seed packs had to be there by Nov 21st.... and that's tomorrow.

whew.. what a relief. I WILL make it to the P.O. on Monday... even if I have to find a babysitter in order to go.
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to go there with a two year old in tow?

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes, at one time I had a 25 month old and a newborn. You have plenty of time, no worries here.

• Started_with_bean
    13 years ago

Is it too late? Can I still get in on this? It sounds fun and fits my seed hoarding needs perfectly!

• velsgarden
    13 years ago

Hey everybody,my seeds are going out tomorrow.

• gee_oh_nyc
    13 years ago

I sent my package out this past weekend.
    Thanks again Carolyn for hosting!
    Happy Thanksgiving all,
    George

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

We got another pakage today and that was from snapdragon36. Thank you for the newbie seeds!!!

Still time to sign up and join in!!

33 packages here!!!

• manda3
    13 years ago

Hehe. I only had seven seeds to organize and send but that was fun. Like wrapping Christmas presents. It's going in the mail first thing tomorrow. :)

• palmetto_gardener
    13 years ago

I've never winter sown--sounds like fun. I started saving "containers" today. Please count me in.

• amybeth82
    13 years ago

Ok, count me in! I'm a total gardening newbie this year but I have a good number of seeds to send in. Carolyn, my envie is ready for your address. I've never wintersown before.. is anyone else nervous? Lol. I'm afraid I'll kill my seedlings. Just going to take a leap of faith and give it a shot.. I figure whatever seeds I get back from this swap are definitely safe for wintersowing, so that will set my mind at ease a little bit.

• billstickers
    13 years ago

sign me up too please! i'm a newb, but i have a few seed packs i can send.

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Well we didn't get any packages today, but as you can all see we had several more to sign up. I am so glad new ones are signing up to join in. I just give you fair warning now IT IS ADDICTING , lol.

I finally got my shopping done for thanksgiving dinner, talk about procrastination. Tomorrow I will be cooking away on my pies and the yummy sweets. I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!! Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!

I will post tomorrow if we get any packages but if you do not hear anything from me that just means we didn't get any.

Here is a quick list!!

1. countrycarolyn (here)
    5. mspriggs
    8. nan-6161
    9. sassybutterfly_2008
    10. momstar (new)
    11. msirie (new)
    14. barefootgardner12
    15. beck_wi
    18. erika_ct
    19. fcoffill
    31. snapdragon36 (package arrived)
    32. esiuol
    34. outdoorgirl13 (new)
    35. efrosty1 (new)
    36. velsgarden
    37. gee_oh_nyc
    39. cyn9876
    40. hibiscusfan
    45. edie_h
    48. mokey
    49. daisyb
    50. yorktownpatty (new)
    51. sharon5840 (new)
    55. buturfliis_mom
    56. manda3 (new)
    57. molanic
    58. shanta_5
    59. hostaformez4
    60. farmergirl2009
    61. pippi21
    62. palmetto_gardener (new)
    63. amybeth82 (new)
    64. billstickers (new)
  • countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Well we received 2 more packages today!! They are from hibiscusfan and pippi21. Thank you so much hibiscusfan for the newbie seeds!!

Looks like we are getting extremely close to the deadline. I know for myself I am getting excited to get started on my part. I would say if you haven't mailed off your bubble mailer, do not fret. I didn't think about thanksgiving when I posted the deadline. So what I am asking is that everyone have their mailers sent off on or before monday the 29th. As soon as I get all the mailers I will get busy organizing and seed sorting. Which I hope to be able to start no later than next friday on december the 3rd. I hope this sounds reasonable to everyone. If anyone has any problems with this just let me know.

If you are wanting to sign up feel free all I ask is to have your bubble mailers in the mail on or before monday the 29th of november.

35 packages here!!

Here is a quick list again!!

1. countrycarolyn (here)
    5. mspriggs
    8. nan-6161
    9. sassybutterfly_2008
    10. momstar (new)
    11. msirie (new)
    14. barefootgardner12
    15. beck_wi
    18. erika_ct
    19. fcoffill
    31. snapdragon36 (package arrived)
    32. esiuol
    34. outdoorgirl13 (new)
    35. efrosty1 (new)
    36. velsgarden
    37. gee_oh_nyc
    39. cyn9876
    40. hibiscusfan (package arrived)
    45. edie_h
    48. mokey
    49. daisyb
    50. yorktownpatty (new)
    51. sharon5840 (new)
    55. buturfliis_mom
    56. manda3 (new)
    57. molanic
    58. shanta_5
    59. hostaformez4
    60. farmergirl2009
    61. started_with_bean
    62. pippi21 (package arrived)
    63. palmetto_gardener (new)
    64. amybeth82 (new)
    65. billstickers (new)
  • molanic
    13 years ago

My seeds went into the mail today. I sent extras so it is a bit overstuffed :)

• Bleedfoot
    13 years ago

oh nooooOoOo!!
    I just got my internet hooked back up today after my move! I dont think ill have time to get this all together in time- but ill go through my stashes tonight. I really liked participating last year

• sundog2010
    13 years ago

I'm new here... will send what I can find. Count me in!

• countrycarolyn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I went ahead and started a new thread!!

Here is a link that might be useful: thread 2

Sponsored