Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kqcrna

HAVE: Have Yvonne's salvia

kqcrna
16 years ago

I have another 40 packs of Yvonne's salvia ready to go for SASBE. If you are interested please respond here to be counted and email me for address.

Karen

Comments (28)

• kelboindy
    16 years ago

I would love some sage seeds!!!

• dcarpenter
    16 years ago

I would also love some seeds. Thanks.

dcarpenter

• pitimpinai
    16 years ago

Hi Karen,
    May I have some of the seeds, please?
    I updated my trade list earlier this year, but still have a lot of seeds that I have not cleaned and not posted. Off the top of my head, there are several seed heads of Baby Bear Sunflower. Would you be interested in trading for them? If not, I can do SASBE for Yvonne's Salvia.

Thanks much. Please let me know.

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

Karen, I would love some. Email me your addy and I will get the SASBE out to you. Thanks.

• hostasformez4
    16 years ago

I too would enjoy having some of your salvia seeds. Do I send a stamped self addressed letter with another inside?

My e-mail address is ladytea1941@aol.com if you need to contact me.GW hasn't been sending my e-mails through them.

Thanks ahead of time,

Connie

• flowerladyga
    16 years ago

I would love some seeds of Yvonne's salvia. My e=mail is dorisalderman@bellsouth.net. Thanks so much.

• ibmudpie
    16 years ago

I would like to have some of the salvia seeds. Have Red Velvet Cerosia seeds if you need those. Please email your address

• ibmudpie
    16 years ago

I sent you an email. Just read the info on the seeds. WOW!!those are some impressive salvia. Really enjoyed the pic of the ladys who started this. Cant wait to sew the seeds.
    Thank You for keeping the flowers going for the next generation.

• woodhawk
    16 years ago

I, also, would like some of the salvia seeds, will send my SASBE first of the week if you still have some of these seeds. Let me know if there are still some.

Ted

• mudinmyshorts
    16 years ago

Hi Karen ... would love some :-)

• nocturnal_sprout
    16 years ago

Hi again Karen. I wish I had seen the post for this before I got my first batch of seeds from you!! Would love to try some of these Salvia.

Thanks mudinmyshorts for posting that link in the other thread...those are the biggest Salvias I have ever seen, and how adorable is Yvonne and her hubby?!!

I will send a SASBE right away, as long as you still have some to share, I believe I still have your address.

Thank you, Adrian.

• kqcrna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I didn't get 6 footers like Yvonne and Emily. Mine topped at just a couple inches over my 4 foot fence. The heat and drought didn't help the cause, either.

{{gwi:311364}}

Karen

• greensingh
    16 years ago

Karen, I would love to try some. Sent you an email. -Manny

• colleenv
    16 years ago

I'd love some, please. Sending you an email :-)

• dreamer1961
    16 years ago

I too would love to receive a packet of the salvia's. Please email me your mailing address.

• laura_in_cinti
    16 years ago

Karen,

I would love to have some seeds also. The pics posted are gorgeous! I'll send you an email.

• Lauren_StL
    16 years ago

Karen,

I was just getting info on WS to try try again this year - its failed for me the time I tried before - and I saw the post on Yvonne's savlia. I'd love to have some seed.

Thanks,
    Lauren

• crazypalmlady
    16 years ago

I would love some of your seeds
    Please send me your address.
    Thanks
    Linda

• forest_girl
    16 years ago

I would love some too, let me know your address! Thanks!

• wendeyzee
    16 years ago

Hi Karen,
    I saw your post and wrestled with asking you for some as we are going to move again in spring, we are finally going to buy our own home and are looking for one with at least a 1/2 acre, well I finally broke down cuz I can just see those beautiful salvis in my yard ( even though I dont have one yet hee hee hee). Thank for your offer!
    Wendey

• smhadac
    16 years ago

I would deeply love some of your seeds too.
    Please send me your address.

Susan

• kerai
    16 years ago

I would love some too, let me know your address and I'd mail the SASBE! Thanks!

• pyrgal
    16 years ago

I, too, would like some seeds. Thanks. Address please.

• gjmancini
    16 years ago

I would love some,had good results with them 2 years ago and all my seeds got damaged/wet during last move. Please send address for sase.

• gardener0126
    16 years ago

If you still have seeds, I would love to try them. I will go email you for your address now.

• mdaug
    16 years ago

If there are any left I would love to have some please. Will email for address now.

Thanks

• kqcrna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I have to close the offer now. Those of you who have received emails from me will get seeds after I get your envelopes. I have enough packs set aside for you.

I need to let the dust settle over the holidays, and I might have some seeds left for another offer later. I will be on vacation in late January and I don't want all this piling up while I'm gone, so if I have another offer it will most likely be in February. (For most wintersowers there will still be plenty of time to Sow. I didn't sow mine until early April last year). In the meantime, I think both Emily and another member of the Yvonne's salvia group on Yahoo are distributing seeds there. Thanks,

Karen

• judy65-gardener
    14 years ago

If you have any seed left I wuld love to have some Thanks Judy