Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: wanted sasbe and newbie packets

Posted by katbird zone 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 9, 13 at 15:49

Never mind I read the faqs and learned I am not supposed to ask for these, my apologys.
Used to be a common practice back when I was more active in the forums, but I see that rules have changed..
If I had a way of deleting the post I would do that, I don't know who the moderators are or I would ask them to delete it.
Am still playing catchup and thank you Brandon7 for your attempt at whatever your goal was , berating me or whatever. Hope you have a nice day.

This post was edited by katbird on Sun, Nov 24, 13 at 15:49

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: wanted sasbe and newbie packets

TOS: You agree not to use the Exchanges to solicit donations, ask for free plants or seeds, or ask for items in exchange for postage, including requests for Self Addressed Stamped Envelopes. All requests must be in the context of arranging a trade.

All you have to do to be in compliance with the rules is go to your nearest big box store and spend a dollar or two on some commercial seeds!

This post was edited by brandon7 on Wed, Nov 27, 13 at 18:13

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here