Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sassybutterfly_2008

WANTED: ~*~ Welcome to WinterSwap 2013! ~*~

Welcome! Welcome to WinterSwap 2013 !!
Let's get the basics out of the way so we can get to the seeds!

The rules are long and detailed in order to avoid any confusion for our newbies. For the seasoned veterans you can scan for the basics and feel free to post if you have any questions or suggestions.

Rule#1 ~ Have FUN with this swap!!

Rule#2 ~ Post here if you wish to join. Tell us your name and how long you have been wintersowing. Then send me an email (found on my GW member page) with 'WinterSwap' in the subject line. Send me your gardenweb ID, your name and mailing address. I will respond with a copy of the rules and my mailing address. Please post here if you do not receive an email from me and I will do the same if I have not received one from you.

Rule#3 ~ Sign-ups will be allowed until January 10th, 2014. Packages MUST be mailed to me no later than January 6th, 2014. I will have the packages back in the mail to you for arrival by January 31st.

Rule#4 ~ Please update your Gardenweb trade pages. Update those wish lists and your seeds available for trade. *IF* you wish people to contact you for side trades, please say that in your post here.

Rule#5 ~ Please mail your packets in a bubble mailer no smaller than 6x9. Please include a mailing label with your return address on it. Please include a minimum of 6-8 stamps for the return trip. If you request a delivery confirmation on your return package, please include an additional 2 stamps and a note stating you want one. You will most likely be receiving more back than what you submit, especially if you have side swaps. Please keep that additional weight in mind and include even more stamps if you feel it is necessary. Any postage left will be returned to you.

Rule#6 ~ Seed varieties should be limited to flowers, bushes/shrubbery (azaleas, spirea, beauty berry, etc.) or fruit bearing trees and plants. As far as edibles go, let's stick to fruit seeds and tomatoes as those seem to do the best with the winter sowing technique and the tomatoes seemed to be a crowd favorite last year.

Rule#7 ~ You may send in up to 40 packets of flowers, bushes/shrubbery, and/or fruit seeds. You may also send in up to 10 packs of tomato seeds. To clarify, send in UP TO 40 packs of flower/bush/fruit seeds and UP TO 10 packs of tomato seeds for a TOTAL MAXIMUM amount of 50 packs of seed per player.

Rule#8 ~ Please send in no more than 3 packs of seed per named variety. To clarify - you may send in 3 packs of 'Crazy' Daisy or if you have 3 DIFFERENT types of daisies in your stash, you may send in 3 packs PER variety. NO 'Unknown' Mixes are allowed. Please do not send in packs labeled 'Cleome Mix' or 'Morning Glory Mix' or 'Wildflower Mix'. Let's try to WOW each other at least a little bit with our contributions. If YOU would be pleased to receive it, chances are someone else will be too. This is not a clean-your-seed-box-out kind of swap.. (there will be an opportunity for that below). It's meant to be a means to swap some great varieties of all sorts so that we can all share our gardens with one another.

Rule#9 ~ Your packets should include the following information: (and if they don't, I will send you back 50 packs of Black Eyed Susan seeds. ) (JUST KIDDING!!!..but it WAS a good year for them once again...lol !!)
You packets should include:
--Your Gardenweb ID (if you don't mind!)Might be helpful to those of us that might want to contact a seed trader for more information on the particular plant.
--Seed Variety name. Botanical name too if you happen to know it. Any known info re: height, shade or p/shade or full sun. Color of flower might be nice.
--YEAR seed was harvested. No seeds older than 2012 please!
--One of the following three codes:
--(C) for Commercial Seed
--(T) for seed obtained by Trade
--(G) for seed grown in your own Garden

Rule#10 ~ Please send in a 'SENT' list with all the varieties listed that you have sent in for the swap. This will also help me to keep from returning your own seed back to you.

Rule#11 ~ Please also send in a 'WISH' list of up to 20 items and up to 10 specific tomato varieties that you want the MOST. Please be specific. If you want only blue flowers.. please state that. If you want only vines.. state that. If you want shade only plants.. state that. But please understand that I can only fill your wishes from the variety of seeds that are sent in for the swap. If no one sends in a specific variety, you may not receive it. So give me a broad list from which to grant your wishes. I will use this to try to fill some of your ultimate wishes and I will also be using your regular wish list on your GW page. If you do not wish to receive tomatoes in your package, PLEASE note this on your wish list page!

Rule#12 ~ 'Side swaps' are allowed and even encouraged. BE SURE to check one another's posts on here to BE SURE it is ok to contact someone directly regarding a trade. If a player has not stated that they are ok to be contacted for trades PLEASE do not contact them without at least posting a question here on the swap thread first. ALL side swaps should be packaged in a baggie plainly marked with the recipient's Gardenweb ID on the outside of the baggie. Any side swap baggies will be put directly into the receiver's mailer. I will not be opening any of the side swap baggies. I am just acting as the mailer for you. :) I will leave it up to each of you to keep up with your own side swap trades as I will not be monitoring that process.

Rule#13 ~ 'Gifts' and 'Extras'. Here is where you will have an opportunity to clean out that seed box. You are welcome to go thru everyone's individual wish lists and 'gift' seeds to an individual person. I'm sure we would all be thrilled to have those 'gifts', but I am not making it a mandatory requirement. Again, any 'gifted' seeds should be put into a baggie with the recipient's gardenweb ID marked plainly on the front of it. If you do not have the time or the desire to go that route you are welcome to put any 'Extras' you have into a larger baggie and just mark it plainly on the outside as 'Extras'. **If you send in a huge baggie of thousands of, let's say.. Bread Seed Poppy seeds, please also send some empty individual packets that I can use to break down the large amounts into swap size packets. I don't mind doing the extra work of breaking down the larger quantities but I really can't afford to buy hundreds of extra baggies to carry out that process.** Any 'Extras' will be used to supplement the newbie envelopes, some will be offered up as a 'last call' before I mail out, and many will be sent to the newbies via a thread request or possibly even the Newbie Project that bakemom so graciously hosts and/or to Trudi's Wintersown.org to share with future new winter sowers.

**DISCLAIMER** Please know that I will do all I humanly can to fill as many of your wishes both on your 'wish' list and your regular gardenweb page. BUT this all depends on YOU, the participants and the types of seeds that you send in. The more common seeds and 'fillers' are definitely a necessary need in our gardens but let's try to really please each other and send in some crowd favorites as well. And newbies, don't be overwhelmed. If you only have 10 to 15 types of seed to send in, go for it! I can personally guarantee you will receive more packs than you sent in just for your participation!

Everyone will receive no less than the amount of seed packets mailed in and, most likely, many more!

Again, if you have questions, please post here or put them in your emails to me. I will be responding to emails every night.

Now, let's start digging in those seed boxes and harvesting those seeds from our gardens and let's have some FUN!

~Wendy / Sassyb. / AKA your personal WS seed enabler! :)

Comments (114)

• winnie13
    10 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

is this the last day to register? my name is Winnie, I started wintersowing last year. gardening the last 5 years mostly flowers.where can I mail the seeds to? am I too late?

• sassybutterfly_2008
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Winnie13 ~ you're not too late! :) Just send me an email with your name, address and your email address and start packing those seeds! :)

I'm off to my son's bday party.. 20 years old. Where does the time go!?! :)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

carolinaflowerlover, I love marigolds and would love to receive some yellow ones. I love that they are late fall bloomers. When everything else is gone I enjoy seeing their bright colors from across the yard.

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

I agree, jensyen! :) I will send some for you. :)

• molanic
    10 years ago

Put mine in the mail today.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    Original Author
    10 years ago

It's hard to believe but I have never ever grown marigolds. And I don't know why! lol

I was thinking of trying them this year as I've read they help with some veggies in deterring pests. I just have to figure out if they all help or only specific varieties.

I've seen some cute ones in the catalogs this year tho!

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

Sassy, do you want some, too? I have some lemon drop marigolds left. :)

• heavenlyfarm
    10 years ago

I included some marigolds in my package to be swapped or gifted away :) They produce huge orange and yellow full flowers...I unfortunately lost the name tho :/ and Marigolds, I love the smell of them and the blooms and colors they provide near the end of the season! plus this year, i hope to use them to deter away pests also!
    ~Michael

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

Mine are off! They should get to you Thursday. I put in some marigolds for you, sassy. If you do not want them, please add them to jensyen's bag or give to whomever you see fit, inside or outside this trade. Thank you for doing this! :)

• sassybutterfly_2008
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks carolina! I've received 3 more pkgs yesterday. I'll update the received list after I get home from school today.

yay!

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

Did mine make it ok?

You are doing this AND school?! Wow...you must be very busy! Thanks for hosting. :)

• sassybutterfly_2008
    Original Author
    10 years ago

So sorry for the delay! I've been away from home for a few days as our furnace went kaput. And it's been COLD!! Had to stay w/ a family member but they are working on it today and I'll be home this evening and will give ya'll an update then. I know some more pkgs have come I just haven't seen whose they are til I get home.

Hugs and Stay warm!!

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

Brrrrrrr! I am sorry to hear. You stay warm!

• heavenlyfarm
    10 years ago

Hey, thought I'd ask everyone what they are doing with the current weather? Here, we are getting snow but I don't think it is that bad again, besides ruining my hope for sprouting containers and keeping me from doing yard clean-up! I sorted through my seed bins today and winter sown any perennials, I missed. (3 containers) I can't wait to get the seeds from this swap to give me some more to drool over and try winter sowing! :)
    ~Michael

• sassybutterfly_2008
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Isn't this weather just crazy!?! I cannot imagine how those of you up north are coping with all this snow. We've still yet to see more than a few flakes come down. But it is frigid, nonetheless. Seems like if it's gonna be this cold, we should at least get a little bit of snow!

I hold off on my WS'ing til mid to end of February because we have such drastic temp fluctuations. It can literally be 70 one day and in the 20's by the weekend. It's just nuts! I have been working on my veggie garden plans this week. Really looking forward to this year!

I'm going to be opening up the packages starting this evening. If anything is amiss or if I have a question about your wants, etc. I'll be emailing each of ya directly.

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

I am little further north than you, Sassy, but we can have similar fluctuations. I started in December....whoops! On the bright side, I already have forget-me-not, blanketflower, stock, painted Daisy, lupine, and plains coreopsis sprouting. Now, will they survive the weather nuttiness? That is a whole other question! Lol

Did you get your heat fixed?

Michael, I spent a lot of time organizing my seeds, making a document with basic seed/flower info, and updating my interest/have lists during the cold weather. :) Well, I braved a few days of 30s to sow seeds. That is probably nothing to many of you. I am not used to such constantly cold weather. Brrr! The snow is pretty, though. :)

This post was edited by carolinaflowerlover on Tue, Jan 21, 14 at 18:48

• bugdoctor
    10 years ago

We are having the strangest weather as well...it was close to 65 degrees today and we live just outside of Boulder, Colorado. Here it is in the middle of January and people in our neighborhood are wearing shorts and t-shirts to rake their yards. I took advantage of this nice day and relocated some geraniums to a shadier spot to make room for this year's WS treats. No snow on the ground and the soil is workable...it's unbelievable!
    Send the snow our way, I don't want sprouts in January just to perish in the inevitable cold blast that I suspect is coming this spring.

I too am excited for the trade! I'm a newbie and look forward to planning out a home for all the treats from this swap! Thanks so much everyone for participating.

Stay warm down there!
    Dan

• heavenlyfarm
    10 years ago

I am so jealous!! I am dying to get outside! Again, today it is snowing(supposedly 2-4 inches we will get) and the containers are still covered from last time...I miss the good weather, at least the other week I could get out and prune some perennials back that should have been done in fall. I am just reading books, planning some gardening purchases for this year and staying warm! I can't wait till I get see the results from my first year of wintersowing! :)
    ~michael

• midwestfarmwife
    10 years ago

Crazy weather in Ohio too...days on end way below freezing and lots of snow. It's not fun with lambs being born and propane shortages. People here are lucky to have 15 % of their tanks full. Nothing like new seeds to keep alive the promise of spring!

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

Sassy, you are in GA, right? Did you get a lot of snow? How are things going down there? We got some...went sledding for the first time in 4-5 years. :):)

I have wintersowed 227 containers. I can count only 226, since a dog (not mine) pulled a bunch off my table...destroying the lid of one. :( Stuff is still sprouting, though some will die with the wacky weather changes. Oh well....it is still fun. :)

• heavenlyfarm
    10 years ago

Sassy, I have a major favor, if you didn't finish the packages can you please add standard bleeding heart to my wish list? i totally didn't think of it till recently when I saw it pictured! or if anyone here has some seeds, would you be interested in trading?
    Carolinaflowerlover, I know I posted on the Zone Wars but thought it be more appropriate to continue talking on this post! I use it as my therapy too, when work is bad is usually when I come home and do multiple containers! Is it hard to keep up with the containers once they start sprouting and lids need to be removed and such?
    ~michael

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

Hmmm I am trying to remember last year. I think only about 50% germinated last year for various reasons (not planting correct depth...maybe sowing too late....not using milk jugs last year...who knows). I think I did get a little overwhelmed planting them, but I also was buying too many other flowers. This year, my goal is to buy very few flowers and mainly direct sow or winter sow seeds. I do not expect more than 50% to sprout due to my inexperience...we shall see! :)

I do remember the lid thing driving me nuts last year, because I had a lot of containers with hinged lids....I had to try to weigh the lids down, and they took up so much space. Stupidly, I tossed those--they were some of my best containers. It hit me this year that I can just cut the lid at the hinge. When it is time to remove lids, I can just dump them into a tote in the garage. :)

• heavenlyfarm
    10 years ago

Lol I'm hoping its not too bad and the removing/closing the lids when it gets cold isn't too bad. I'm hoping for lots of new plants for cheap also! I'd say 99% of my seeds are seeds from trade too... tho I'm so tempted to spend a little on Sample Seed Shop for a few more to try!! I just don't wanna overwhelm myself with way too many the first year

The end of last year was a lot of changes for me in my life and this year, I'm getting back on track and doing lots of gardening, saving money to buy a home/small farm and I'm hoping this winter sowing will provide me with a lot of new flowers and happiness this year!! fingers crossed!

~michael

P.S. a little bit warmer today and melting snow :) i checked on my containers too just in case i could find a sprout lol

• sassybutterfly_2008
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Well, it's sure been an interesting week in Ga! lol
    My son took 13.5 hours to get home for a 45 minute (in normal conditions drive) !! So crazy..

I'm finishing up the last 2 pkgs today. We had 2 participants not send in anything and I've emailed but not heard any response yet. I'm going to go ahead and finish up today. The pkgs will go out in Monday's mail.

Ya'll ready for some seeds?!?!?!?! :)

I hope everyone enjoys their bounty! :) Thanks again for a great swap year. I've contacted Trudi of Wintersown.org and she will be receiving any leftovers, odd balls, and extras for future freebies to new winter sowers. She is thrilled and I am thrilled we are helping out a wonderful project.

Enjoy!

• heavenlyfarm
    10 years ago

YAY YAY YAY!! Can't wait!!!! :) Sounds good! :)
    ~michael

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

Yippee! I cannot wait! Thanks! :):):)

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

Wow, 13.5 hours? We get some pretty pathetic pileups on the road in a couple of inches of snow here, too, but wow. Glad he got in safe!

Thanks for hosting, Sassy--hope you got some goodies, too!

• gee_oh_nyc
    10 years ago

Sounds like a brutal conditions... thanks even more for doing the swap with all that going on. Just wanted to make sure that my seeds arrived.. sent them out to you on Jan 7. Hoping that I'm not one of the two participants you mentioned in your last post :)
    Thanks, sassy!
    George

• em247
    10 years ago

Yay! Thanks for all of your hard work hosting this swap will all of the other stuff you've had going on lately. Can't wait to see what comes with my envelope. : )

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

My PO sure is taking its sweet time! Someone mailed me another seed package on Monday, and it is not here, either. Doesn't the PO know how much I need the seeds...I am having withdrawals. Lol

How is everyone else doing? It has been better here....still cold, but not as bitter. I have a decent collection (10-15 ) of milk jugs/soda bottles/containers ready for my next round. I normally start direct sowing around April 1... I think I will have to wait 2-4 weeks later, though. The ground is so cold. :(

• sassybutterfly_2008
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yea, I know! I had shipments from Amazon that were 5 days late.. and I even ordered AFTER the ice problem down here.

I did get a weird email though on another pkg that I sent out the same day as everyone else's. This one I had it email me to follow its destination and it said that "it was an 'exception' and there would be up to a 3 day delay due to extenuating circumstances and current weather conditions."

uhh.. there is NO ice or snow here right now nor anytime this week..lol soo... I guess they are just delayed because we didn't get mail for the 1st 3 days we did have an ice issue down here. I literally watched my mailman try to stop at my mailbox on day 3 and he just slid right on by...lol

Please update and let me know as people's arrive so I won't worry! I hope you will all be pleased with your packages. :)

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

I wonder if sorting centers around the U.S. are piled up from the snow a few weeks ago/constant snow? I bet that is severely messing with stuff. I know mine is sending stuff out on time (but we have not gotten much snow/ice...just COLD), but stuff coming in seems weird this week. Oh well....I got some bulbs at Costco today to tide me over/to have packages to gaze at. Lol

Yikes! Your poor mailman. =o

• heavenlyfarm
    10 years ago

Thank goodness!! Not that everyones packages are delayed but that we are all on the same page! Lol I was expecting to come on here and hear everyone saying they got theirs as I still wait! lol I also am waiting for mine but finally got two seed trades i did awhile back to keep me busy for a little...I am also suffering from withdrawals....

As for the weather? ICE ICE BABY. seriously, snow and ice is covering everything in a thick layer, including my containers so i have nothing to even check for hopes of a seedling!! seems i will have to wait a little longer to see the true first year results of winter sowing.....oh well :) more reading and trading. (i'm getting bad tho lol i promised no more new varieties for now but trading also keeps me busy) haha
    ~Michael

• molanic
    10 years ago

For some reason I was not getting follow-ups on this post anymore. Didn't even realize they had been mailed. I can't wait! The weather may be an issue here. We seem to be in a pattern of normalish temps with snow, then below zero temps, repeat all season. Got a REAL winter this year for sure! I'm going to have to go out and take the tops of the glaciers on either side of the driveway tomorrow before it starts snowing again. Poor visibility for backing out. I'm running out of places to put it. I have to scoop snow then walk down the sidewalk a ways to dump it. The mounds are getting too high to get my shovel up there anymore!

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

I got mine! :):):):) And wow....I can tell you really looked at my want list and matched stuff up very well. I am just absolutely amazed at what I got!!!! I am excited about those and my new ones to research and my side trades and everything!! Thank you so much, Sassy! Thank you, everyone! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

My seeds have arrived!!! Thank you, Thank you, everyone who participated and Wendy, our host. I love each and every seed. A special thanks to those who sent me special gift packs of seeds. Wendy, you did a great job sending what I wanted. I can't wait to get these babies winter sowed.
    Happy Winter Gardening Everyone! Jen

• molanic
    10 years ago

Got my seeds today! Thank you so much everyone. I never need to collect or buy zinnia seed. It seems everyone always has plenty to share. I love seeing all the variations. A special thanks to Docmom too, she gave me a goodie bag with lots of special seeds.I need to get some more containers prepped and dig out a space in the snow again. Happy sowing everyone!

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

I got mine today. Thanks Wendy, and fellow swappers!
    Alana

• drippy
    10 years ago

Wendy and WS friends - thank you for the lovely package I got today, including seeds marked as "A special gift for Drippy" (you know who you are ;)). I love all the marigolds (yes, really. I love love love marigolds and calendulas) and tomatoes, and all the interesting new ones as well. Lots of thanks to you all!

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

Got my seeds, immediately sorted them out--love them all, and I'm ready for another couple of group swaps! Thank you all so much, and thanks for hosting, Sassy--this is one swap I'd love to join again next year.

• midwestfarmwife
    10 years ago

I was surprised to receive my seeds today - yippeeee! I had not been getting posts to my email either and was just about to check the thread when I spied my package in today's mail. Thank you to everyone who contributed a great selection of seeds and to Wendy for all her work in organizing this swap. Also, a special thank you to lovesblooms for the side swap. All of you are awesome!

• PaperFinch
    10 years ago

Hahaha! I relate about the zinnias! I got a lot, too! Fortunately, I really like zinnias. I also got a lot of stuff I have never even heard of, so I'm taking some time tonight to look them up and see if they can thrive in my new urban homestead. Happy trading, everyone!

• bugdoctor
    10 years ago

Thank you all so much...seriously! This was my first swap and I am soooo grateful to you all! Our little city lot is so naked, but thanks to all your benevolence, we shall remedy that!

Wendy, a special thanks to you for hosting and for giving me the nudge to join the swap. As a newbie I had no idea what kind people comprise this web community.

Molanic, a big thanks goes out to you for the gifted seeds. The pollinators are going to be so happy from your selections. I just love the selection and can see the Leps and Hymenopterans all over these!

Docmom, I hope the Bumble Bees just crawl all over the Penstemons. I am right on the edge of eastern Black Swallowtails and am targeting them as well as other mega-Leps with some of your gifts. So happy and thankful for your generosity.

Lovesblooms, the Hyssops are wonderful and much needed in our barren yard. Not for long! Thank you.

About to start researching all the varieties! This is better than Christmas!

Again, many thanks to everyone!
    Dan

• heavenlyfarm
    10 years ago

Got mine today too! Walked down the street to the mailbox in the snow and ice for it lol I saw carolinaflowerlover got seeds and i had to check!! SO many things, i really wanted from my list so thank you for the thoughtfulness put into this Sassy! And in my madness, i ripped alot of gifts open without putting names to them but thank you everyone for the gift ones too!! I started off with so little to try this year and I have so much to revitalize alot of the old gardens!! I can't wait to share pics with everyone later this year!

Since I didn't really keep everything seperated to thank everyone individually for the gifts (i'm sorries :( ), here's some of my favorite things that I thought I wouldn't get or that I'm looking forward to trying the most:

Lavender Hyssop....never really thought about it till i looked it up and it attracts bees and butterflies...well thats a keeper for sure! :)

Docmom, i was looking at an old post about your malva and i was so impressed with the deep purple and i really wanted it so I saw you had it on your list and searched in vain yesterday, to find something to impress you lol well I guess someone heard my prayers on that one!

Daylily! (poisondartfrog) - really didn't expect to get any daylily seeds to try this year and i can't wait. all i have is the wild orange ones and stella de orro lol

Trumpet Lilies....love lilies! :)

Zinnias! (yes i said zinnias!), again i was looking at old pics by people and i saw someone who had a bed of these and they looked so pretty! so i will attempt to make a bed of these, just as nice! lol

so many more, in fact, i could probably keep listing all of them but really i am so happy with my seeds!! thank you and i hope this swap will take place again! :)

Happy winter sowing everybody!! :)
    ~Michael

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Just a friendly reminder to all participants.
    Please leave a nice Rate & Review for our host Wendy/ Sassybutterfly_2008. Thanks

• gee_oh_nyc
    10 years ago

I got my package in the mail today. Thanks so much Wendy and all fellow traders/wintersowers. I'm excited to get these into their milkjugs soon. It brought a warm feeling in this deep freeze! Happy wintersowing everyone!

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

I don't recall who sent the white snapdragon's I received in this swap, but I sowed them on Wednesday and they have germinated en masse this morning. That was effortless and they will be ready to plant out late March. Fantastic!
    Thanks.

• vajeff
    10 years ago

I thought I posted last week, but it seems I didn't. I wanted to say that my package arrived and I'm very thrilled with the assortment.

Thank you!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I'm so glad everyone is pleased! And while I am thankful for REAL winter weather to WS in.. I sure am looking forward to those spring temps and seeing blossoms and GREEN again! Enjoy!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    10 years ago

Hi Sassy,

I too thought I posted my Thank you but I guess I didn't!

Thank you for doing the swap and Thank you to all the people that sent in your great seeds to share.

Lisa

Sponsored
Closet America
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars133 Reviews
Northern Virginia, Baltimore & DC Metro's Closet Organization Company