Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brandon7_gw

HAVE: Assortment of Seeds / Mostly Trees and Shrubs

brandon7 TN_zone7
10 years ago

I would like to clean out most of the rest of my extra seeds. I think all of these are from this year. A trade would be great, but I will also send for postage. See the "seeds I am looking for" section of my exchange list, linked below, for ideas of what I might be looking for, if you want to trade. Also, for trades, please read the specifics at the top of my exchange page.

I would like to send out only one or two packages, so I am asking that you request a minimum of four (4) types of seeds. If you can use them all, that would be totally cool.

* Cercidiphyllum japonicum (Katsura Tree) - beautiful, fragrant tree; have tons of seeds (specify if you'd like more than a normal sized pack)
* Kitaibelia vitifolia (Cedar Cup, Chalice Flower) - large shrub-like perennial
* Melothria pendula (Wild Creeping Cucumber) - native vine; green fruit is edible, over-ripe black fruit will make you...well you don't wanna know
* Vitex agnus-castus (Lilac Chastetree, seeds are from an 'Abbeville Blue' plant)
* Catalpa bungei (Manchurian Catalpa) - these were open pollinated near other catalpas so could be hybrids!
* Leftover-from-trade seed pack marked "Salvia Lady in Red + Coral Nymph"
* Leftover-from-trade seed pack marked "Hibiscus pink single Confederate Rose"
* Leftover-from-trade seed pack marked "Hibiscus 'Cherry Red' "

Here is a link that might be useful: Brandon7's Exchange Page

This post was edited by brandon7 on Thu, Dec 12, 13 at 0:25

Comments (2)