Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Assortment of Seeds / Mostly Trees and Shrubs

Posted by brandon7 7 TN (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 2, 13 at 20:59

I would like to clean out most of the rest of my extra seeds. I think all of these are from this year. A trade would be great, but I will also send for postage. See the "seeds I am looking for" section of my exchange list, linked below, for ideas of what I might be looking for, if you want to trade. Also, for trades, please read the specifics at the top of my exchange page.

I would like to send out only one or two packages, so I am asking that you request a minimum of four (4) types of seeds. If you can use them all, that would be totally cool.

* Cercidiphyllum japonicum (Katsura Tree) - beautiful, fragrant tree; have tons of seeds (specify if you'd like more than a normal sized pack)
* Kitaibelia vitifolia (Cedar Cup, Chalice Flower) - large shrub-like perennial
* Melothria pendula (Wild Creeping Cucumber) - native vine; green fruit is edible, over-ripe black fruit will make you...well you don't wanna know
* Vitex agnus-castus (Lilac Chastetree, seeds are from an 'Abbeville Blue' plant)
* Catalpa bungei (Manchurian Catalpa) - these were open pollinated near other catalpas so could be hybrids!
* Leftover-from-trade seed pack marked "Salvia Lady in Red + Coral Nymph"
* Leftover-from-trade seed pack marked "Hibiscus pink single Confederate Rose"
* Leftover-from-trade seed pack marked "Hibiscus 'Cherry Red' "

Here is a link that might be useful: Brandon7's Exchange Page

This post was edited by brandon7 on Thu, Dec 12, 13 at 0:25

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: More Types Added

in addition to the ones listed above, I also have...

* Leftover-from-trade seeds of Cestrum nocturnum (Night Blooming Jasmine)
* Leftover-from-trade seeds marked "Hibiscus moscheutos 'Luna Swirl' "

o
RE: HAVE: Assortment of Seeds / Mostly Trees and Shrubs

Brandon, all the action is really over on the seed exchange forum.

Post this offer there and watch the seeds go. though at this time of year, with Christmas, just about here, you may find it slow, and maybe not.

seeds do make wonderful stocking stuffers.

Fran

Here is a link that might be useful: seed exchange

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here