Dwarf snapdragons ws '07 self seeded '08
Daisy 'Snowcap' ws '07

Knautia 'Mars Midget' '08

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Knautia 'Mars Midget'

• Posted by pvick z6B NYC (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 24, 09 at 0:25

Hope you enjoyed your vacation! So, does knautia bloom first year? I was thinking of doing some this year ...

Those 'snowcap' daisies are beauts.

o

Yes, the kanutia did bloom the first year. I like this shorter version more than the taller one I had several years ago.

I am also very fond of those daisies.

Boo, hoo, my vacation was canceled. Hubby got the flu so we have been home just hanging out. Mid week temps were in the twenties otherwise it has been very cold. I was so looking forward to walking around Phoenix without my heavy coat and boots. Hubby's feeling better and with constant washing (my poor hands) I have avoided the cold he had earlier and this flu.

o

• Posted by pvick z6B NYC (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 24, 09 at 16:40

Oh, sorry to hear that! Glad hubby is feeling better. That flu knocked me for a loop a couple months ago.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here