Love-Lies-Bleeding

Love-Lies-Bleeding

Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Love-Lies-Bleeding

• Posted by pvick z6B NYC (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 27, 09 at 22:24

Wow! That is really pretty! Is that just one plant or several?

PV

o

Oh, I do like them massed like that. How tall are they?

o

Wow ... gorgeous! This pic makes me even more excited about my teeny tiny LLB sprouts!

You may not be checking this post as I'm late to the game, but about how many plants are grouped in this picture and how tall are they?

Thanks for sharing.

o

There's several plants in there, don't know how many, at least a dozen, and they grew about 2-4 foot tall. They were too crowded and probably would have grown nicer and taller if I had thinned them out when they were still seedlings. But I couldn't bear to kill the babies!

Karen

o

Thanks for responding. It might be best they not get too tall, that way they stay bushier and are less likely to fall over. In any case, they're stunning. My sprouts are still so small, it's hard to imagine they may grow into that.

o

I now have literally thousands of babies coming up where I had them planted last year. I sowed a container to be safe, in case I wouldn't have volunteers. Heh, I'm going to have to give the WS ones away and pull out seedlings from the bed to thin them, when big enough to do so. And I have a packet of seeds I have no use for if these guys will reseed themselves every year. Sigh.

Karen

o

Beautiful. Can't wait!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here