Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some more pics; Seedlings and older

Posted by vera_eastern_wa 5b-6a (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 15, 07 at 13:29

These are all from this morning :D
First can anyone help with an ID for this? It could be a weed for all I know but doesn't rememble any I've encountered in this yard....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Swiss Chard on the right...and some Flowering Kale on the left...
Giant Red Indian Mustard and Sunset Flowering Kale....
The Monarda 'Garden Scarlet' from cuttings recieved from Pitiminai (sp?)last fall...
One of the Lavender 'Munstead' self-sown seedlings I just moved around the yard a few days after transplant...
Saponaria officinalis...
Rose Campion...
Scabiosa atropurpurea seedling a few days after transplanting to garden...about 15 seedlings total were planted...
Gaillardia 'Burgundy' getting crowded by a Larkspur...
Tricolor Feather Reed Grass....too bad it's a sterile cultivar!! The 3rd year in the ground and the clump is slowly expanding....
2nd year Snapdragon 'Black Prince'. All of these ones survived winter without protection. My 2nd year no name apricot flowered one didn't make it a 3rd year. I had moved it last fall and think I damaged it. Hopefully I'll find some seedlings...

Vera

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some more pics; Seedlings and older

I love seeing your pictures Vera. it helps to see the seedlings and I especially like it when I have the same plants in my garden...."OH, I have that too!" Fun.

Thanks for sharing.
Bonny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here