Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hardy Hibiscus and Choir Director

Posted by lisa_h 7 OK (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 2, 08 at 0:45

This is not wintersown, but I have so completely hijacked Tiffy's red thread, I figured I post these to their own thread!

I love this photos. I use it as my desk top photo. Nobody else sees the humor in it, but me, but don't you think it looks like a choir and a director? Or maybe a preacher preaching? :)

Hardy Hibiscus

and just a beauty shot

Hardy Hibiscus

Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hardy Hibiscus and Choir Director

Definitely see the choir director and choir. Beautiful hibiscus. Enjoyed seeing your garden from your link. Love all the different iris.

o

It took me a minute, but I get it now, LOL!

I know I'm getting myself in trouble here, but to me, that is dark pink not red. Here is my way to test a true red. If I plant it next to something golden yellow or orange, and it looks out of place, then it is not a true red, and needs to find a home somewhere else : )

Yes, I too enjoyed looking through your garden photos. Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie

o

Bonnie: It's definitely pink. I didn't mean to leave the impression it was red...that was why I thought I should post it to it's own thread. Plus, you know, this is the Gallery.... :)

Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here