Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
more WS babies part 4

Posted by proudgm_03 5b MO (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 11, 08 at 10:15

balsam bushy I have another plant that is three times as big as this one and hasn't put on a single bloom. Go figure!
balsam bushy

snap dragon red crown
snapdragon red crown

I have no idea what these shrooms are but everytime it rains I have a crop full always in the same place in the garden. Most of the plants I've planted there have died.
attack of the fungus

yellow zinnia from the same container as the other one. This one is pale yellow.
yellow zinnia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: more WS babies part 4

• Posted by pvick z6B NYC (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 11, 08 at 14:14

Oh my! Love the balsam - can you believe I gave away ALL my balsam seedlings this year? What a dope!

Those mushrooms look alien!

PV

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here