Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sunrise Serenade for Vera

Posted by not_a_contessa z6PA (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 4, 07 at 17:54

Hi again Vera, these are mine as they grew on my MG vine pole.

Image link: Sunrise Serenade for Vera (48 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunrise Serenade for Vera

• Posted by pvick z6B NYC (My Page) on
    Wed, Jul 4, 07 at 18:09

Pretty. I remember those - did you grow any this year?

o

Hi PV, I didn't do any sowing over the winter, I have been busy since October with a major health issue. All is going exceptionally well, though, and I expect to be able to WS as usual in December.

Nota, who is 10 Foot Tall and Bullet-Proof LOL

o

Hope all is well for you now, Mary.
I didn't grow any MG this year. Too much to do. The garden is too stuffed too. :-D

o

Very nice :D Sorry didn't see your post earlier....gotta get to the gallery more often LOL!

Vera

o

Hey! I bought some MG seeds this year based on the pic on the packet, and that looks just like it. It's not called "Split Personality" is it?

o

If I'm not mistaken, Split Personality is similar but not identical. Sunrise Serenade makes little petals behind the main flower, later on in the season, and I think there may be some difference in the color too. It should be interesting to see what you grow since I've never grown Split Personality. Anyone else out there who is more familiar with these two?

Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here