Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Tomato Leaf Documentation

Posted by trudi_d 7, Long Island (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 21, 06 at 11:46

Who says you can't Winter Sow tomatoes? I think we've finally layed that myth to rest! QUACK!

I've added a good fifty new scans of tomato leafs to my documentation file.

Tomato leaf scans are a good resource for identification. Also, if you're just jonesing for tomatoes, you can "leaf" through this album and enjoy the view. All the scans are thumbnail images: if you want a bigger view then just click on the leaf.

You can start with the first scan on the list and then click on the bunster at the bottom of each scan to go through the album a scan at a time, or you can click on any individual name in the master list and go to that page directly.

Trudi

Here is a link that might be useful: Tomato Leaf Scans

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Tomato Leaf Documentation

Love the mallard duck on the page. Reminded me of the battle of '05.

o
RE: More Tomato Leaf Documentation

That was the then, but this is the now ;-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here