Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Different View of a Seed Head

Posted by woodenzoo z6 OH (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 11, 07 at 16:37

I was collecting snapdragon seeds this afternoon and was a bit taken back by the look I was getting right before I squashed it between my fingers.
A little blurry, but does anyone else see this?

And here's a side view where you can see his nose and ear...

lol He doesn't look very happy. In fact, he seems to be quite worried... lol Well, I guess he had good reason to be worried!
I'm getting quite a few snapdragon seeds!
Cathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Different View of a Seed Head

Of course he looks worried. He's about to get his head squashed, wasn't he? lol
Great observation, woodenzoo.

o

That's just freaky.

o

That is just about one of the funniest pictures I've seen in a long time - so creative (and... creepy too)

Carrie

o

You could put it up on Ebay LOL!

What kinds and colors andheights on the snaps? I am getting a lot of seeds, too, but I only have red minis...lots and lots and lots of red minis. LOL

Lime

o

LOL
I don't know about 'creative', but I've always had a vivid imagination! lol And this time, it was a bit morbid...

I've just collected from the dwarf white and pink snaps so far.
The slightly taller and pretty yellow/orange/apricot snaps are just starting to go to seed.

Interested in seeds, send me an e-mail. lol I can send the frightening seed heads or do the dirty work for you! ;)
Cathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here