Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what brand of camera is everyone using to take their photos?

Posted by littleonefb z5MA (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 23, 06 at 17:36

Everyone is posting such beautiful pictures with such accurate colors, I'd like to know what all of you are using and some suggestions for one to buy.
Right now I'm using my daughter's camera and she is moving next week. She has a samsung digimax 360 and many of the photos I take do not have accurate colors or even come close to the real color of the flower.
It's so disapointing to have a good pic of the plants and flowers but the color is way off. Purples are blue, lavenders are blue.
Any suggestions on a camera that isn't too expensive? Like to keep it under $200.

Thanks

Fran

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what brand of camera is everyone using to take their photos?

I'm just using a camara phone and the colors are usually true unless I get a shadow. Hopefully by next year I'll finally have my digital camara just so I can get a section of garden rather than one maybe two plants at a time :D

Vera

o

Bump to let you know that the Kodak Easy Share C310 just went on sale at Target yesterday (Monday is electronics markdown day if anyone cares). Price is now $88. My guess is Kodak is coming out with another model since this is the 2nd markdown for this model.
Worked for me!

o

Mine is a Panasonic Lumix. It's over 3 years old now and does not always give me true colors. I also have a hard time taking clear closeup photos.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here