Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pics of WS '07

Posted by duane456 z8OR (duane_werner@verizon.net) on
Sat, Sep 29, 07 at 1:05

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pics of WS '07

Wow! Everything looks great. The rudbeckias are perfect. Are those red and yellow/red coreopsis? I love them! How old are the plants? Did you save seeds? :)

o

Wow, Duane, they're all beautiful. I love the blue delphs. How tall did your Yvonne's salvia get?

Karen

o

stage--those are coreopsis. They are seed from mahogany midget coreopsis(which are all red) and they turned out like that. All those plants are first year except the foxgloves, salvia blue angel, and the blue delphs. Those are second year.
Karen--my yvonne's salvia got about 5 ft. tall.

o

absolutely beautiful Duane. I love the apricot agastache - first picture. Mine is real wirery - I think that I need to cut it back to force it to fill out next year. Your window box is fantastic so lush and full. Thank you for sharing....

Lynne

o

Everything is so gorgeous! Really like your basket...so full and lush looking and that Apricot Agastache is lovely :D

Vera

o

absolutely gorgeous.I now have some new wants on my list.The coreopsis is a must have as well as the agastache and the yvonnes have done so well for you.You definately have the gift or you know the secret to growing beautiful plants..thanks for sharing..
moonphase

o

Moonphase is right--I think you have quite a talent for nurturing your plants. I will TRY some coreopsis, but I'll be very surprised if I get plants like yours!

o

Duane: My Yvonne's salvia is also about 5 ft. tall.

Karen

o

You've had great success with your wintersowing ! Love your red, white and blue planter.

Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here