Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moonphase

starting to sow

moonphase
11 years ago

I had a guy come and do away with 2 rose beds.Then when I first joined this group several yrs ago now I had a cottage garden about 20x80ft.I packed it full add and take away.then decided to take away about 20 ft of my plants for more peas back in the fall i told him to do away with everything but my lilies,kerria roses and few other roses and perennials,he assured me he knew what to leave.I finally went and looked and he left about 10 ft with the roses,everything else yanked up,iris lilies,amarylys I've had for yrs,.my aster and all my beloved salvias,gone...This week end my gardening buddy-4 yr old Ava and I are pulling out the seeds.So if anyone has Salvias of any color,I wanna trade.It's supposed to be in the 70's for ga.crazy crazy.May have to buy a freezer just so they feel like it's winter,lol
I haven't been on in a while and I hope eveyone is doing good here,Dempa,I believe you are the official King of sharing seeds.I read so many awesome remarks but that doesn't surprise me.you got me started trying plants I never heard of and found I love them all.

moonphase

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio