Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help! How to update seed trading list?

Posted by ladyrose65 6bNJ (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 5, 14 at 17:05

I cannot find the feature to let me update my seed trading list. I went into seed exchange forum. Can someone direct me to where I can update my seed list.

Thank You.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help! How to update seed trading list?

I found your post while asking that question myself:

If you click "Tools & Resources" in the forum navigator (the blue bar above) and click "Exchanging and Trading" from it's drop down menu you will find the first post in that forum is a "Sticky" post that says "Please read before posting"

There are three links in that post that allow you to update your member profile, update your exchange list(s), and read special instructions.

You (we, actually) want the middle one to update our lists.

I was looking everywhere in my profile and elsewhere and never found it until I clicked the "please read" in the trading forum.

There may be a more direct path, but I haven't found one.

Here is a direct link to that post: http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/exseed/msg0119511731039.

o

If you are already logged in this page should show you the link to edit your lists and change your member page too.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://members.gardenweb.com/members/

o

Thank You Kedeus and Molanic.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here