Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kimka_gw

Does anyone have TM coupon codes

kimka
14 years ago

Does anyone have a better coupon code for Thompson & Morgan than $5 off an order of $40 before shipping? I want to order a few things like Camelot foxglove seeds. But their prices are so high.

Comments (9)

• pippi21
    14 years ago

Kimka..where would this coupon code be? I have a 2010 edition of T&M catalog..there is an offer code# 2401397 on back of catalog. Is that what you mean? Doesn't that just get you Free Shipping? I'm in Silver spring area too.

• kimka
    Original Author
    14 years ago

The offer is usually on the cover. Your's sounds like "Free shipping with $X purchase," which may be a good one for me if the purchase amount is low enough. Then you put the coupon code in the on line order form to get that discount. Usually they only let you have one discount per order. My order won't reach the $40 to get the $5 discount. Last year they had some $5 off a $20 order.

Email me off the forum at Kim.Kaplan@ars.usda.gov and maybe we can do some seed/plant swapping.

• stage_rat
    14 years ago

I know that Swallowtail seeds has the camelot series, and probably others do too. I've ordered from Swallowtail, and felt that their shipping prices were more reasonable than a lot of others'.

• pippi21
    14 years ago

Kimka..check out Graceful gardens website for your Camelot foxgloves. May be starter plants though, not seeds.

• mayland
    14 years ago

I placed seed orders ($35-40 each) with TM and Swallowtail on Dec 23. I received my Swallowtail order before New Year, and paid only $3.95 shipping. I paid $8.95 shipping to TM Seeds, and just called them and they said my internet order is not even in their system yet (2 weeks after placing it). They could not give me any estimate on shipping/delivery date and said they are "a bit backed up" at the moment. I would go with Swallowtail if they have the seeds you are looking for!

• mayland
    14 years ago

Just as an update to my post above, I had sent T+M seeds an email complaining about my order. Someone called me back very soon after and said that T+M has been sold to Gardens Alive and is currently "in transition", and that is why orders placed over the holiday were delayed. So presumably once their move to Gardens Alive is complete, they should be back to normal speed (although, their shipping costs are still high!). I just wanted to update as they do seem to have a valid reason for their current delays.

• maozamom NE Ohio
    14 years ago

Thanks for the heads up on the buy out. Gardens Alive isn't a company I want to do business with. The catalog with the $5 off order over $40 came today and if you wish to use it the code is 24030181.

• shinyalloy_5
    14 years ago

Did Gardens alive buy out valueseeds too? I'm not sure I like change, especially if it means higher prices or less selection.

• lgslgs
    14 years ago

Ugh - I've got an order in process with T&M but that's the last one I'll ever need to place there. Too bad, it used to be my favorite seed company.

Lynda