Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pippi21

Fafard complete container mix

pippi21
12 years ago

Today, I went to a very high quality garden center and the gentleman that used to wait on me has left, moving out of the state, so somebody else is there in his place. I told him what I wanted to use the potting mix for wintersowing in milk jugs. He was familiar with wintersowing and had previously worked for another high quality garden center about 20 miles away. I saw where they had already started potting up what looked to be maybe bulbs in pots and he said they use Fafard complete container mix rather than the regular potting mix. I didn't want to use Miracle Grow potting mix again..This says for all kinds of containers, hanging baskets, patio containers,etc.

When I spoke to the other garden center last year, they praised Fafard and Espoma products. I'd like to hear from others if they have used this product for Wintersowing before I open the bag.

The outside temperature reached 14 degrees last night so hopefully in a few weeks, it will be staying below 32, good weather for WS! Friday, the temp is expected to be back in 40's. Hard to think about WS when it's that warm but know it is only temporary.

Comments (6)

Sponsored