Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mommyto2_gw

My plants need a new home, please :)

mommyto2
13 years ago

Hello everyone!!

My name is Monica and I haven't posted on this forum for a very long time but I do check in with you guys at least a few times a week. I wanted to post this offer in this forum because I have been a WS for almost 4 years and all of you guys have been incredibly helpful towards my dream of having a beautiful yard!! Also, because I was a newbie once, I jumped at any chance of getting any type of plant.

I have a huge pot ghetto (I don't mean WS ghetto, I mean nursery pot ghetto)which would have to be watered everyday once the weather warms up. I have to leave the country for a few months and I can't leave these pots for my husband to have to deal with since he works 11 hours a day so I decided to do a major purge!! But of course being the plant mommy I am I can't just throw everything out. So here I am hoping someone would like to help me :) Right now I have oriental lily bulb/bulbblets. They are a mix of all sorts of oriental, orienpet and asiatic lilies (stargazer, red hot, easter lily, red dutch, triumphator, nymph, etc.) Every time I divide or move my mature lilies I separate the small bulbblets and pot them up until they mature. What you will get is bulbs that will flower this year and many bulbblets that will need to grow for another year or two.

I also have white butterfly ginger, penstemon, agastache apricot sprite, and many mixed bearded irises, but mostly lilies.

I think I have enough of everything for 4 people. All I ask for is shipping. I believe a medium flat rate box will be enough for everything. I'm in the rate and review forum just in case you guys want to check out my rating.

I'm sorry my offer is so long. If anyone is interested please send me an email.

Thank you guys for saving my babies!

Monica

Comments (11)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES