Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who's in Michigan?

Posted by docmom z5 MI (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 20, 13 at 7:29

I'm looking into the possibility of bringing some of us together to get to know each other on a face to face basis. So, I'm trying to gage the level of interest in such an undertaking. There is a plant swap that my sister hosts in the Lansing area each spring that we might be able to crash. Or we can plan something further in the future. I'll get the particulars on the swap and you let me know if there is any interest in such a gathering. Hope to hear from you.

Martha

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who's in Michigan?

I am in Clinton Township. I can't make the Lansing plant swap because I have a class Saturday mornings. But if my winter sowing works out I will NEED to give away some plants. 138 jugs and still haven't started my annuals!!
Jennifer

o
RE: Who's in Michigan?

I am, but I already answered in your other post in the perennials forum.

Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here