Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
just1morehosta

can you hear me now???????????????

just1morehosta
13 years ago

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa,I have sprouts you guys, doing the jig,the happy dance,and a cha,cha!

I am WSing,aah,(spring sowing)right now, just put some more jugs out side, and took a peek, I have Fireweed,Lots,and lots of Fireweed sprouting.And I did not even move them to a sunny area.Now,how cool is that for todays news.Sorry if I shattered your glass.

cAROL

Comments (16)

• tempusflits
    13 years ago

Congratulations, I'm dancing right along with you -- even though I'm not very good at doing the cha, cha. Way to go.

• gardenweed_z6a
    13 years ago

Congratulations! Happy sprout dance, cAROL!!!

Yippee, I'm so happy for you!! I looked in a couple jugs this afternoon and the lettuce seeds I WS a couple of weeks ago are sprouting. Won't be long before the fun begins!

• just1morehosta
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Oh my goodness Eileen,
    What a GRAND Congratulations Sign,I feel like a movie star,ha ha
    Yep, I am so happy,and Congratulations To You as well.
    I need to stop sowing, but every time I think I am done, I find another seed pack, that I think I just have to have.
    I am going to need another me, to get these all planted out.Last year, I did over 300,got them all planted, this year, I am having a pretty large veggie garden also,
    so my time will be divided,not complaining though.ha ha
    I still have a lot more to do,just got 6 packs of Petunias today,someone HELP ME.
    cAROL

• bev2009
    13 years ago

I knew you had sprouts once I saw the subject title. Good for you! .... I'm running outside right now to look....Cha Cha Cha, I'm dancing with you...I have sprouts!

Verbascum sprouts

{{gwi:366188}}

Marsh marigold

{{gwi:366189}}

or vice versus. By the time I got the photos downloaded, uploaded and whatever...I forgot which is which. I also discovered a container that I forgot to put drainage holes in. Oh well. Sorry these photos are so small. I haven't done photos in awhile and I can't seem to get them any bigger.

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

WOOOHOOO cAROL!!!!!!!!! I knew what I was about to read just from the title! LoL. Congratulations... I'm sooo happy for you!!!

Em

• ladyrose65
    13 years ago

Congratulations! I know you're a Happy Camper!

• countrycarolyn
    13 years ago

Whoooooo Hooooooo, I am so happy for you!!

• just1morehosta
    Original Author
    13 years ago

You guys are so much fun,I called my neighbor,all she said was, uhhuh.,,to funny
    WSing would not be near as much fun with out all of you.
    Congratulation to all of us.
    ((((((((((( Eileen, how do you do that? ))))))))
    You have sooooooooooo , many talents.
    cAROL

• gardenweed_z6a
    13 years ago

So sorry to hear your neighbor didn't jump up and down when you told her you have sprouts. My neighbors at least grin and shake their heads--they remember last year when I gave away pots of perennials to anyone (including them) who showed up with room in their car.

The font thing is just plain easy so I decided to give it a try. Getting the size right is a little tricky but I'm learning. I SO wanted to make it stand out how happy I am you have sprouts at last.

I looked in the jug of lettuce seeds I WS a week or so ago and there are sprouts all over the growing medium. I'll post pictures as soon as they start looking like real lettuce--right now they're just a bunch of squiggly white lines.

Can you believe I picked up more seeds at the job lots store this week? They were marked 50% off so of course I had to bring some home--dianthus 'Arctic Fire,' coreopsis 'Early Sunrise' & Shasta daisy 'Silver Princess.' Planting out is going to be a full-time job in another few weeks!!!

• terrene
    13 years ago

Congrats!! No more 0000000000000000000000000000's for you guys!

• v1rt
    13 years ago

Congrats Carol!!! :)

Wish me luck, I ws'd late.

CONGRATS again!!! :D

• just1morehosta
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Terrene,Yeaaaa, no more 00000000000000, is right,I got 14 MORE done yesterday.
    Neil,your day is coming,what is so funny, is, The Fireweed, is one of the very last ones I sowed, I was really surprised this one was first.
    Bev2009,I thought the title was a give away,ha ha, nice little sprouts you have there, so much fun,eh.
    tempusflits,your cha,cha is great,how long has it been since you have really danced?
    Country Caroline,hostarookie(great screen name),and ladyrose,thank you,you all had sprouts way before me.Beautifing America,one pot at a time, can't you all just
    "see",how pretty every ones gardens are going to be.
    I Will,,,re-learn,,to post pictures this summer.
    cAROL

• karendee
    13 years ago

YEAH, congrats. .
    I have sprouts too.

I attached a link how to post pics, change fonts etc.
    It is easy...

try it

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: http://faq.gardenweb.com/faq/lists/neweng/2007014019017474.html

• ladyrose65
    13 years ago

Thanks for the link Karen. All I knew was bold, italics, & underline.

• just1morehosta
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you Karen,I have bookmarked this,will look it over when I have more free time,thank you,:0)
    cAROL

• karendee
    13 years ago

Welcome....

I use it by the copy and paste method. Then I don't have to really learn HTML...lol

Sponsored
River Mill Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Delaware County's Customer Focused General Contractor