Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
12 newbie packs left - 6 veggie 6 flowers

Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 17, 13 at 14:43

This is the last offering.
5 stamps and a mailing label for flowers OR veggies and 7 for both. If you just want veggies, you must include a note. I have been going nuts trying to contact you guys, so post here so we can keep count and email me personally at kcmccoyesq@aol.com - so I can give you my addy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 12 newbie packs left - 6 veggie 6 flowers

Hi Bakemom.

Not sure why you couldn't contact me but am sorry! Thought I'd set things up right.

Hope that I'm on time. Will email you right now for both flowers and veggies. Thank you so much!

o

I posted to an earlier post of yours, but I don't think it went through. Is it too late for both flower and veggie seeds?Barb. Really appreciate this.

Email address bconad816@Comcast.net

o

Hi I am interested in both veggies and flowers starter packs i'm emailing you now Thank you, Becki

o

hi i am interested in a newbie pack of both please.

o

I'm not new but I moved to usa in oct and starting over I have nothing so if you have any seed left I would love to have some ,,

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here