Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

More flwoer packs

bakemom_gw
13 years ago

I still have a lot of flower packs. Veggies are all spoken for. Send me your SASBE with 4 stamps for the return back and a mailing label.

Unblock your email and post your response.

Comments (15)

• linda_jo
    13 years ago

The seeds you sent arrived today Thank you bakemom for your generous spirit. Next year I will send seeds to you to share.
    Linda

• phat_gardener86
    13 years ago

hello! if you have any leftover flower seeds I'd LOVE to have some please! thanks!
    Jamie

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I have plenty. Keep the posts coming.

• wjarvie
    13 years ago

bakemom,
    I am a newbie. I would love to have a newbie pack. PLMK! Thanks, Wendy

• dorothy4981
    13 years ago

Yipee! My seeds have arrived and will be sown within the next two weeks. Thank you all for your generosity.

Dorothy (Meadows)

• alex1990
    13 years ago

I received my seeds the other day and it was amazing! I wouldn't mind another....:)

• iris714
    13 years ago

Hi bakemom,
    If you still have some flower packs left, I would love to receive one! TIA!

• leigh44
    13 years ago

Hi! I posted in the seed section and I'll post here just to make sure I touch base. May I have some of what ever you are willing to share? Thank You so much! My member info is http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/leigh44 I'm still learning I hope I'm doing this right! Thank You again so much! leigh

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I still have more = I keep nothing. My own personal seeds get sown every year. The seeds for this project are mostly donations from kind, generous gardeners.

Please post. remember that you need 4 stamps for the return trip and I have extra bubble mailers you are welcome to.

• iris714
    13 years ago

Hi bakemom,
    I wanted to let you know that I received my seeds yesterday. Thank you so much! There was way more than I expected and I can't wait to sow all these new seeds! Thanks again for your generosity!

~iris

• badzoe
    13 years ago

I'd love some seeds. Thank you for your generous offer. I'm not a mewbie, I hope that doesn't matter. I've been gardening and exchanging seeds for years, but have taken some time away from Gardenweb and seed saving to start a family. I have three girls, ages 15 mos to 5 years, and they love to help me garden.

Thank you.

• jaggudada
    13 years ago

Hello,

I'm a newbie, Do you still have some seeds left?

• norm1961
    13 years ago

Hi Bakemom,

I'd love a pack! I have been reading here a long time but have never tried it. I want to start some this spring and plan to do a huge amount next winter! What is the bubble mailer I need to send? New at this.

Thanks!
    Norm

• ricjo22
    13 years ago

i would love some flower seeds to plant and to share with my family . do you still have bubble envy's to spare so i can just send postage and a label to save money. thanks Ric

• sopamanda
    13 years ago

Bakemom,
    You started me on this adventure 4 years ago or so. I keep
    sharing my stash and spreading the word.

My problem? Stash is low and my kiddos teacher just asked
    for seeds. I did share what I had left.

(raising hands in universe conquering gesture) I NEED MORE! MORE!
    MORE!!!!

Let me know what to send if you happen to have extra. :)

Sponsored