Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kqcrna

Happy Easter

kqcrna
12 years ago

... from soggy Cincinnati. Yep, it's raining again.

Karen

Comments (14)

• sjc48
    12 years ago

Raining here too - Michigan spring - gotta love it!
    Shirley!

• pitimpinai
    12 years ago

Happy Easter to you too, Karen and everyone.
    It turned out to be a beautiful day yesterday. It looks like it may be dry today too here in Chicago.
    Here's one of my current bloomers for all of you:

{{gwi:20214}}

• pitimpinai
    12 years ago

A white version of Fritillaria meleagris.
    Quite fitting for Easter.

{{gwi:372586}}

• jodie74
    12 years ago

Happy Easter to you all from soaking wet, gray, depressing, rainy Cleveland area.... I keep reminding myself that "April showers bring May flowers" but it's not helping my mood. (sigh) To make matters worse, hubby has to work 12 hours today so I'm just hanging low with the kids. It's not even noon & I feel like a nap cause it's so gray & YUCKY out!!! Maybe if I nap for a bit I'll get a burst of energy to finish sowing my annuals......

Jodie

• moonwolf_gw
    12 years ago

Happy Easter everyone. It's cloudy here in PA and the rain's supposed to arrive later. However, it is very nice and warm outside :). Hope everyone enjoys their meal and their candy! Oh yes, the flowers too!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• rosemctier
    12 years ago

rain is looming in waynesburg pa. again. lol! beautiful Fritillaria!! every year i buy bulbs and every year, nada. i dunno why-- other bulbs do very well here.

happy easter everyone!

• bev2009
    12 years ago

Happy Easter everyone! Partly cloudy today, rain returns this evening. But it is lovely to have the sun peeking out every couple of minutes, the daffodils all blooming and all my kids here helping we make a yummy dinner. God bless.

• mnwsgal
    12 years ago

Happy Easter to all. Beautiful sunshine this morning but has turned partly cloudy with rain expected tomorrow evening.
    Daffodils and hyacinths are opening to greet the sunshine. Low temps to be in the 40s all week. Hallelujah!

• gardenunusual
    12 years ago

Happy Easter to all, I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you!

Had some sun and warm temps this morning, it has now clouded over and raining as we speak. It will warm up this week, but rain all around! Wishing you all a beautiful day!

• ladyrose65
    12 years ago

Happy Holidays to all!

• just1morehosta
    12 years ago

Hope you all had a wonderful day.

• northforker
    12 years ago

I hope everyone had a lovely day - good food and good company. And the GOOD jelly beans.

I got up at 6am and was out in the garden by 7am. The family was coming for dinner at 2:30 and it WASN"T RAINING! I was able to divide some phlox, redistribute some agastache that was straying, and get a container of baptisa from LAST year's WSing in the ground.

Washed up and fed the crowd. Just as soon as they left I planted more containers of seeds!

• norabelle
    12 years ago

Happy Easter!

Beautiful pictures pitimpani!

We had some sun today before rain for the next three or four, and the snow is gone. Amen!

I even got to pull some weeds without squatting in mud. I think spring might have reached Northeast Wisconsin. :)

cheers,
    Norabelle

• tomva
    12 years ago

Happy Easter everybody,no gardening today,spent the day playing with grandchildren and loved every minute of it..

Sponsored
Suzan Meredith Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Ashburn's Innovative Interior Designers 2x Best of Houzz Winner