Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Annual Chicagoland plant swap will take place

Posted by lindalana z5 IL (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 26, 14 at 22:07

It is exciting to know this is time of the year... plant swap will be at same date Friday eve of Memorial day weekend, which is May 23. 4-7 pm. New as of last year location- parking lot of UCE, Evanston IL . Plants, seedlings divisions, gardening products. I have WS few things as well in addition to boatload of sweet peppers, eggplants and tomatoes. Any questions please email.
Looking forward to seeing old friends and new ones.
Bring what you have to share, take what you would like to grow.
Will post my haves a bit later.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Annual Chicagoland plant swap will take place

Hi Ellen,
Thank you for organizing it again. I'll be in town this year, so I'll be there. I have these plants to pot up:

- Hydrangea 'Annabelle'
- Asters
- Rudbeckia goldsturm
- Rudbeckia triloba
- Echinecea purpurea
- Phlox paniculata
- Ornamental grass
- ? can't remember what else

I would love any veggies you can spare. May I come by for them before Memorial Day? I would like to see what's coming up in your garden.

I caved in and ordered 3 more Hosta 'Sagae' thinking I would get only 1 plant each. Hallson sent me 1 or 2 healthy pips each with up to 4 eyes. That means I will have 5 shoots for each 'Sagae" delivered. Hallson also sent 'El Nino' as a bonus. I can't wait to see how they will grow this year.

o

Hey, Mone!
So glad you are here! Yes, do stop by. I WS this year few things and so far only Symphyandra armena and Maiden Pinks have germinated. But greenhouse is full. It has been unseasonably cold though...

o

I wish I could plan to come. I'd so love to meet some of you in person. But, it's a long drive and I really don't need a thing. I'd be better off spending that time getting plants in the ground or clearing the perennials from last year. I hope you have a wonderful swap. I'll keep checking in to see what people are bringing or looking for, just in case I can't resist.

Martha

o

Hurray!

I've been anticipating this.

Good to hear from you Mone and Ellen.

I've potted up a few things, couple of Clove Currant, One Snowberry to bring. Will be more things of course including some Virginia Bluebells, Purple Alliums.

Will be bringing some gardening magazines, books and seed starting trays with covers and metal rabbit fencing and some more decorative plastic garden edging; they got forgotten last year at home.

o

Yeah! Serena, I wil be very happy to see you and everyone.

Who wants Carex grayii?

I would love all the Verginia Bluebells seedlings you can bring. I would like to scatter them throughout my garden. They are lovely among yellow daffodils. People always overlook the seedlings at the swaps anyway. lol.

Thanks.

o

Hi Ellen!

I've got some large Hosta Alba plants dug & potted to bring over. Some blue Muscari, and Periwinkle which are in bloom - so pretty.
Anyone have any Bleeding Heart - color doesn't matter.
Let me know if you want a large coffee pot - we can talk later as I will drop by eod - earlier if I can.
M,

o

Mone,

I will pot up some bluebells for you.

Luv, if you set aside some muscari for me that would be terrrific

o

Potted up six yellow raspberries, I can part with 5 of them (need one for client). They have the same flavor as a regular raspberry but fruit is yellow.

Also, have a few native sedges potted up, a few bluebells (holding a couple for you Mone), Alliums, Viola striata, Geranium maculatum, Snowberry,

I saved seed from my Boxwood Basil from last years swap, it was very successful, I can make up a few packets for anyone who would like some.

Does anyone have any extra clematis(any color) they would like to part with. The ones I've gotten from previous swaps have really taken off but have many more areas on ugly chain fence to fill.

Ellen, do you still have any of the Tellima grandiflora, last year was the first year mine didn't come back and of course any Primulas. Am waiting to see if my pink Silene from 2 swaps ago made it through the winter. But if you have an extra.

Looking for a Boxwood seedling also to replace a rose I lost.

Other plants I am looking for are a small Serviceberry, couple of Rose Campion, more of the Red Hen Coleus (was fabulous last year)

o

I love this swap. Hope I will be able to make it to the swap.

love2garden, I would like Some blue Muscari, and Periwinkle if you still have them. Thanks

gonativegal, Your alliums came up and looking good. Waiting to see the blooms. I think you got boxwood basil from me. Nice to know that they did good.

I am looking for some
**clematis like nelly mooser, any red, any interesting or double flowered.
**Coleus any
**Primula too mine all vanished due to bad winter. Offcourse
**Pepper and eggplants too.

I will list my plants later.
Jasmine

o

Have plenty of eggplants and peppers.
I will check on Tellima, now that we installed a fence many things got moved.
Flyers went in during morning service at the church so hopefully we get many more new faces.
Will start potting up things this week

o

Serena, found a bit of Tellima, will bring.
Potted seedlings of pulmonaria, fall anemone, 1 ornamental onion, variegated money plant. Will have few Jacks, brunnera.
Ok back to work.
Best news- Annette just reported, she is coming too!

o

Hi Ellen,
If no one has asked for variegated money plant and Jacks, please keep them for me.
Thank you.

Potted pink Chelone, Carex grayii yesterday, just in time for the rain. They look very good this evening. Will continue to pot more through the weekend.

o

Pink Chelonia? Turtlehead? I am looking for that! I joined yesterday. Do I have to do anything to join the plant swap in Evanston?

thanks, Mary

o

Pink Chelonia? Turtlehead? I am looking for that! I joined yesterday. Do I have to do anything to join the plant swap in Evanston?

thanks, Mary

o

Jas,
Yes, I can put aside the Muscari & Periwinkle for you - no problem.

Besides hosta, periwinkle, muscari I will also have chives to share. And some daylilly's orange/red throats NOT DITCH Lillies - I forget their names. May have some yellow ones mixed in as well.

If anyone has any Alliums to share, I'd give them a good home.

Annette? Annette who? LOL! It will be good to see her.
Mickey

o

Luv I will pot you up some of the Alliums. Jasmine, I did get the boxwood basil from you it was very successful.

Ellen, yes that would be great if I can get a Tellima. Also, if you could save me one of the Jacks. My clump is very small this year. Also, please save me a Pulmonaria.

I am also looking for any parsley or parsley seeds, Kale seedlings, Cilantro

Also, on behalf of a friend I am looking for one old fashioned Bleeding Heart and the old timey Iris pallida (the one that looks and smells like grape Koolaid) not to be confused with Siberian Iris.
Great to hear Annette is coming.

o

Hi Mary,
newbies are welcome! No problem if you are just starting and do not have much to share yet. There is always next year ... Come on over!
There is also separate table for garden related items. And people are happy to munch on a cookie if brought alone... LOL
if you need any additional details please email me.
Ellen

o

Welcome, Mary.
Yes, Pink Turtlehead. :-)
I will put your name down for a pot of pink Turtlehead.
I will pot up a lot more plants this weekend. Couldn't get to it all week.

o

Hi everyone! Mone is still very active! So glad to see you! :)

o

I see you are sharing the Pink Turtleheads. Looks like the once I gave you made it! Extremely happy! :)

o

Gonativegal - No problem on the muscari. IF you still have any bluebells, could you hold them for me? I will check the seed stash, I may have Cilantro. I know I have Parsley seeds - do you prefer the Italian leaf or curly, does it matter? Any other herb seeds?

I will also bring some pots of chives if anyone wants some.

I sure hope the weather is up to seasonal temps WITHOUT rain on Friday!

Let's all do the Sun Dance everyday!

Mickey

o

Thanks, Serena
Hi Ronniel, yes, I am still around. I don't do much winter sowing anymore because my garden is so stuffed I need to thin out plants. Yes, Chelone is doing very well indeed, thanks to you. Come by wnenever you get this way.

o

Thanks love2garden,

I have these plants:
Snow in summer
Star sedum
Lemium
Mint (apple, spear)
2-3 cuttings of gooseberry pixwell (non rooted I think it roots easily)
Strawberry June bearing
Raspberry seedlings
Edible Asparagus seedlings
Creeping jenny
Creeping geranium (invasive)
Pink tall phlox
Trumpet vine orange rooted cuttings

I would like any of these if anybody has it.
Dahlia tubers
Maiden grass
juncus corkscrew rush
Horsetail rush

This post was edited by jas_il on Sun, May 18, 14 at 23:15

o

Hi everybody:

I look forward to seeing you all soon. I have my usual things--if you got something from me and it died, or you want more, ask and I can probably bring more.

Jas, I can bring Horsetail for you, although I just pulled it out of my yard because after years of sitting in one clump doing nothing, it was sending shoots up 3 feet away in all directions. Also, I don't have corkscrew rush but I have lots of seeds for some native juncus that eventually gets 3 feet tall and is spiky, I think it's pretty cool. I also think it's Juncus effesus.

I'd love to get:
carex grayii from Mone
stripey hosta
my crazy wish list:
Thermopsis
Plants with HUGE light-colored flowers, like hibiscus or...?
Edible grape vine, mine died :(

I will bring some of these things, but not all, so if you want it please ask now:

Wild mustard seedlings--this is a wildflower/weed, but it's blooming right now when not much else is, and the pollinators like it. I also have lots of seeds.
Yellow iris, med height
Oak seedlings
Sumac (native) tree sprout
Black walnut tree seedling
Juniper tree (native)
strawberries
comfrey
lemon balm
thyme
mojito mint
agastache aka licorice "mint"
hanging sedge, it gets big.
chocolate vine
cuttings from rose-scented and citronella geraniums, they root easily
catmint
hosta--plain green medium-large leaves
daylilies, red-orange with orange stripe
starry false solomon's seal (native)
lily-of-the-valley

See you soon!

--(no 1st names on the internet :) )

o

gonativegal--I'll set aside a little parsley for you. I over-sowed. As to clematis, I will likely be bringing some sweet autumn clematis that has seeded itself where I don't want it. Do you want any? Or are you looking for something tamer? Kinda tempted by the yellow raspberry.

And Annette--yay!

Not sure what I'll be bringing, but there will surely be false solomon's seal/smilacena, monarda and tomatoes.

No one by any chance wants stinging nettle, do they? It's edible and medicinal, and makes decent herbal tea, but it is very evil to have next to a sidewalk.

o

Annette, I am super excited for rushes. Thanks a lot.

o

Annette -
not sure what you mean by stripy host. I have a green leaf with cream colored through the leaf w/light purple flowers.
Anything you might want?
Mickey
(why no 1st names?)

o

Jas - I have Miscanthus sinensis 'Yaku-jima' & 'Morning Light' - which one would you like me to dig up for you?
I might get some dahlia tubers from a friend for you as well.
I would like apple mint to replace mine that died and trumpet vine for a friend.

stage_rat - I will pot up Carex grayii for you.
Please bring me Oak, Sumac and Black walnut seedlings.

Does anyone have Maiden hair fern?
Thanks.

o

Mone, it is so nice. I would like "Miscanthus sinensis 'Yaku-jima'".

I have morning light I got it from swap few years back.

Thanks a lot for dahlia tubers and miscanthus.
I will bring apple mint and trumpet vine for you.

o

Annette, I have "Edible grape vine". I can bring cuttings for you. I don't know if it will root easily or not. I bought it few years back as table grapes. The fruits are red and sweet one. Last year we got nothing because birds ate everything since I could not put net on it. Year before last we got more than 25 pounds of grapes from it.

o

I am so excited to be able to come again, after having been out of town the last two years. I am potting up Alpine columbine seedlings, pink silene, Montana bluet; and who know what else I will find. Also have some dwarf alliums, about a foot high, if anyone is interested (Lavender in color). I told a new gardening friend about it, and she hopes to come also.

I have loads of stuff on my GW trade list, but am especially hoping to find Verbena Bonarensis, Aruncus (Goatsbeard), both full size and dwarf; Aster, white or blue; Brunnera Jack Frost or anything with silver leaves; Cimicifuga (Actaea) with dark leaves; Dicentra (Bleeding Heart), white especially; Heuchera esp purple, silver, or golden/lime green; Ligularia, dark leaved; Plumbago (ceratostigma); Primula, esp Japonica; and Pulmonaria, esp silver speckled.

This post was edited by linnea56 on Wed, May 21, 14 at 23:28

o

Hi Linnea, I'm excited to see you're coming! I have a few beloved plants I got from you. If I could get Montana bluet from you (again) I'd be very happy, and maybe a Silene. I don't have much on your list but will dig up a couple of speckled pulmonaria. I see Joe Pye chocolate on your trade list, I'll make sure to bring some of that as well. Sometimes when it reseeds it's green, would you like some of it in green (or you can just wait)? I'll be bringing some yellow perennial foxglove (D. lutea, not as showy), would you like me to set one/some aside for you?

Jas, it doesn't look like grape cuttings will root unless they're done in the dormant period, but thanks for your offer! And, did you want the Juncus seeds?

Mone, looking at the "black walnuts" I'm now doubting my ID--and now have 2 different possible seedlings. I'll try posting on the ID forum, I'm sorry if it's not black walnut. I def. have the oak and sumac, though!

Thank you, Mickey and everyone, for not using my name on the internets. Your consideration is much appreciated.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you, very soon!

o

Luv, I will set aside some Bluebells for you too. And yes, I will take any of the parsely seeds and cilantro seeds.

Jas, if you have a few of the Asparagus seedlings for me that would be great.

Stagerat, could you set aside some of the oak and sumac seedlings for me as well as False Solomon's Seal. And also a Chocolate Vine, I am intrigued by it.

Dirt, I will set aside a yellow raspberry for you. Thank you for parsely seedlings I will take them.

Linnaea, I will bring you a sampling of different Asters - I have a bit of smooth blue I can spare - very showy, a heartleaf aster and I think a wood's aster. Just need to dig tonight.

o

I’m getting so excited! Trying to avoid first names, but who is bringing what is all starting to blur anyway. Stage_rat, I will have Montana bluet and Silene for you. I would love the speckled pulmonaria and the yellow foxglove. For the Joe Pye chocolate, I would like just the dark leaved kind. I have an area where I am trying to have only purple, gold, or silver foliage.

Gonenativegal, I would much appreciate the asters. Except for Alma Potschke (tall and magenta), my others didn’t make it.

Ellen, will you have any jacks to spare? And geraniums? I got some from you before that are taller, which is great where I have them, not prostrate.

Dirtdiver, any more sweet autumn clematis? Mine died over the winter. Thanks to you all!

o

Annette, Yes sure I would like juncus seeds. Yea grapes rooting is tricky.

gonativegal, I will dig up some asparagus seedlings.
I would like Asters if you have any to spare.

linnea56, I would like dwarf lavender Alliums. Thanks

Does anyone have "Weeping willow" cuttings?

This post was edited by jas_il on Thu, May 22, 14 at 13:37

o

Stage, I would love an iris for a friend. Would love some salvia any color and basil. I have two miserable looking Acanthus mollis seedlings as they are tap rooted, I think they will survive though if anyone wants to try.
Potted tiny WS seedlings Pink Maidens and Malva Brave heart if anyone willing to grow them.
I will recheck to see what else is asked later on. Back to potting tomatoes and peppers.

o

jas_il, I’ll have alliums for you.

Ellen, do you have any Lily Lowell geraniums? The ones I got from you at my first swap did well for so many years in my yard, but don’t seem to have come back this year. I’d be happy to try the Malva and pink seedlings.

o

Well, Lindalana, I already had basil seedlings packed in the car! I read your post right before driving away, so in my distraction I forgot I'd written yellow iris, and I grabbed a potted iris which I think is purple. If your friend wants the yellow instead I can bring those another time.

I moved a lot of salvia last year and a lot didn't survive, I will divide up the couple of happy pots soon and share with you. I will also grab all salvias coming in the "door" for you, maybe the others can keep an eye out as well.

See you all tomorrow!

o

It is always wonderful to see friends and meet new people and then it is over too soon. Thank you so very much!

o

Thanks so much to everyone, for sharing their bounty! I am thrilled with my new found treasures, and hope that what I brought has found a happy home!

o

Thank you, Lindalana! I love this swap and seeing all of you each year. At the swap I forgot to ask if you found the iris I brought you, and if random color was ok. I will be separating my salvia soon and will set some aside for you.

Mone, if you see this, the big locust baby I recently dug up is quite perky, and about 4 feet tall.

Thanks to everyone who shared their garden goodies with me, and/or helped ID some things, too!

o

Thank you so very much, lindalana! It was a fabulous event as usual. Same here, stage_rat, I love seeing all of you again. And the weather could not have been better.

Thank you for ALL the plants even though I swore I would not take anything home anymore. I am totally exhausted from digging, moving plants, and moving my cedar barrels to make room for new plants. lol.

Did anyone know that Tellima grandiflora is fragrant? My two clumps from the swap years ago are looking great. I will try winter sowing its seeds this winter. A few more will look great together.

stage_rat, I am looking forward to the locust. My neighbor across the street would not let me plant anything in front of his house, so I will plant it in front of mine instead. And I know just what I will take out to make room for it. We planted the oak and black walnut in front of my friend's one door down across from us. I planted the sumac on the north side of my house. I hope it does not spread too fast. I love its fall colors. Thank you.

o

Ellen, thank you very much for the nice swap again. Thanks for all the hard work. I got some nice tomato, pepper and eggplants and planted them all. Nice to meet you all.

Thank you so much Annette for horsetail rush and juncus seeds. Can't wait to see horsetail grow.

Moni, thank you so much for miscanthus grass it is a huge clump and Dahlia tubers in generous amount.

Linniea, thanks for alium bulbs. Nice meeting you.

love2gardener, thanks for Muscari and periwinkle. Can't wait to see them growing.

Serena, thank you so much for aster. Love asters.

Missed happygardner23 this year what happened?

Thanks again

o

Thank you everyone for all the great plants.

Jas, I was very happy to get another asparagus - my favorite vegetable.

Ellen, thank you so much for the Tellima, my original clump died after three years but it was a wonderful perennial.

Stagerat, thank you for the natives, especially the trees.

luv2garden - can't wait to plant the muscari

Linnaea, thank you for parsely, planted it yesterday. Looking forward to making tabouleh and spagetti with it.

Great to see you Mone, I will definately have to stop by to see your garden as well as you, Mickey

o

Gonativegal, how many sassafrass and/or baby oaks would you like? (my supply isn't unlimited, but I have more than 2)

And Pitimpinai, would you be interested in a sassafrass? I moved the young locust from water to a pot today, I hope it stays perky.

o

Sassafrass? THAT is one beautiful tree/shrub. Thanks, stage_rat, but I really have no spot for it. I wish I could plant it across the street. There are three empty spots there. But my neighbor said no more than once.

o

I have everything planted, so am way ahead of past years. Thanks to good rain and cool temps, everything is looking really good. The only things remaining are two I had no ID on. I meant to ask while I was there but got caught up in the heat of the moment and forgot.

So I am posting their pics here in hopes someone can ID these. Thank you in advance. I really appreciate everyone sharing their bounty.

This first one has finely toothed leaves like a peach tree, dark green. Leaves/stems are not hairy, but have a slight sheen. Stem is square in cross-section. Leaves are opposite.

o

Hmm, I have a feeling it is one of Gonativegal's plants or at least she might know what is it. Lovely specimen.
Speaking on the topic of next year it is really disturbing how few bees are flying around. So am hoping people will grow/ WS/ share a lot of plants attractive to bees. I am planning to grow some borage for sure. What else?

o

For this second one, there was one label tucked in the middle of several plants. I thought, "Oh, I can use one of those", and picked it up, leaving the label to edify those who followed, thinking I would jot down the name later. And I, uh, promptly forgot. Thanks for your help!

o

That may be obedient plant, Linnea. Someone brought unlabeled pots of it and it looks about right.

I was just feeling happy that I've planted out my swap finds more quickly than usual, however I'm not done yet so I'd better get to work!

Lindalana, the bees love my agastache and my comfrey (when I see them). Also, basil flowers! All three of these bloom for a really long time.

Comfrey has the problem, like milkweed, of coming back forever after being moved/removed, because of its tap root.

I just discovered Axminster Gold comfrey, which is gorgeous, but everyone is sold out of it :'''(

o

That first picture, linnea, might it be chelone? I remember some of that floating around.

o

Linnea, you posted the second picture while I was typing, so I was trying to ID the first one in my post.

o

The first one is Physostegia - Obedient Plant. It has square stems.

Chelone looks like this. The stem is round and the leaves are broader and lighter green.
 photo IMG_2958.jpg

I don't know what the second one is.

o

Thanks for the ID on the Physostegia / Obedient Plant. I remember my aunts always talking about theirs (the name must have gotten my attention), but have never had one myself.

Nothing is a better bee magnet in my garden than my catmint (Walker's Low variety). I've seen at least 3 kinds on it. Including some really small ones I never see on anything else. On a sunny day there can be dozens of bees on one plant.

o

something is going on with the gardenweb email...I just this morning got the message about the Chelone waiting for me.
Linnea, that second plant looks like it might be forget-me-nots. I agree that the first one is physostegia, which can have lavendar flowers or white ones. A great reseeding annual.

o

That happened sometimes, cottonwood. Yes, a pot of Chelone was waiting for you, but since it was not claimed, I believe it was given to someone at the end of the swap. I will bring it again next year.

o

Pitimpinai

Thank you. Now the email is working. I have grown Chelone at my old location and loved it. I believe it is the host plant for Baltimore checkerspot butterflies, although I never did see any of them. Saw lots of others, including hawk moths.

o

I made a post here the other day, where did it go?

Linnea, I think that may be one of the pots of digitalis lutea I brought for you. I never made it to that corner with my labels, sorry. If that's not it, please post a photo from above.

o

Hello Chicago Plant Swappers, how are your gardens?

I would like to report that everything I received from the swap are growing like gang busters. I will probably harvest tomatos in a couple weeks. I have picked a few peppers already. All the other vegetables are also growing very well.

Jack in the Pulpit that I received a couple years ago are 2 ft. tall. Mayapple were so beautiful I grabbed several more at the swap this year.

My garden is a riot of colors. It is fuller than ever thanks to the amount of rain we have been getting.
Thank you for all the plants you have given me.

I would linke to know what's going on with yours.
gonenative, please come by for Verbena bonariensis before I pull them out from my vegetable patch.

o

I have white daisies, blue larkspur and Fireball monarda that have been blooming next to each other since Fourth of July. Didn't plan that, just wanted to get them in the ground.

I have flowers on three of four kinds of tomatoes and flowers on three of six kinds of peppers.

I'm interested in Verbena if the other person doesn't show up.

o

Mine are doing great! I too got them in the ground faster than usual. Tomatoes got tall almost overnight. Just starting to bloom now.

o

Well, I got a really good amount planted out and the ones not planted out got moved to large containers. I'm on vacation right now so please tell me there's been a good amount of rain since july 3!

I also found a comfrey axminster gold :D

o

Picked two tomatoes, 1 yellow, 1 greenish squash and 3 Zuchini! Yeah! Been picking beans for weeks I am turning into green beans. :-)

But I got this from the swap thinking it was Liatris. But it turned out to be the strangest looking thing albeit quite interesting. Any idea what this is?
 photo CG3A6451.jpg
Not Liatris photo CG3A6469.jpg

photo CG3A6456.jpg

Not Liatris photo CG3A6454.jpg
Not Liatris photo CG3A6457.jpg

o

Hmm, flower looks like delphinium but foliage similar to liatris...well whatever it is it is stunning!
My garden looks quite good this year with no watering and no fertilizing. Some hostas did decrease in size due to that so something to be adjusted though.
Love impatiens glandulifera, quite a bee magnet. Of course it is nearly weed here but still I think more gardens will benefit from growing it in backdrop.

o

Thank you for the Verbena b, it is thriving!

The mystery plant looks like something I saw at Urhausen Nursery called "elephant feather".

Mary E.

o

Folks, the mystery is solved. It is Liatris pycnostachya:
 photo CG3A7363.jpg

Beautiful, isn't it? It's a good thing the folks at Name that Plant told me to be patient, because I was about to cut it for a vase while still green.

My garden is especially beautiful this year thanks to the cool weather and all that rain we had. And lindalana, thank you so very much for the vegetables. I am picking so many toms and peppers we can't eat them fast enough. Yummy! My cucumbers are not doing well but the ones I gave my neighbor are spectacular. :-(

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here