Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ellenrr_gw

Almost a disaster, ... but not!

ellenrr
12 years ago

I keep my seedlings and some potted plants along the side of the house. I make my own stand - a couple of concrete blocks with a board on top. One of the board was bent by the weather, and it was atop a stupidly unstable arrangement of bricks crisscrossed.

Last night in the storm, maybe the wind, or just the force of the rain, knocked the board off.

But - my marigolds - which are the last I have to pot and they are large and good-looking, they somehow ended up fine. Disgruntled I'm sure at being so unceremoniously dumped, but fine.

My two pots- petunia and arugula- got caught on the way down, and so did not tip. The only things that totally flipped were 3 half-empty containers which I had brought back from the garden yesterday. They contain extra strawflower, celosia and foxglove, which I have NO room for, I cannot give them away, people are starting to run when they see me with some foxgloves in my hand. lol

Nevertheless I picked them up and placed them back in the container, cuz, who knows? Maybe today I'll find a place for them...

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County