Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladyrose65

Winter Sow Blooms from 1st year. (Pict heavy)

ladyrose65
11 years ago

These are the perennials and biennials I winter sowed last in 2011.

{{gwi:387349}}

{{gwi:387370}}

{{gwi:387381}}

What is This?

{{gwi:387383}}

{{gwi:387399}}

{{gwi:387411}}

Comments (9)

• PVick
    11 years ago

Wow! All this is growing/blooming now! Lucky you!

PV

• aklinda
    11 years ago

The "what is this" under the lupine photo - maybe a daisy? Foliage looks very similar to the Shasta daisies I winter sowed this year.

• kqcrna
    11 years ago

Looks like poached egg plant.

Very pretty, ladyrose.

Karen

• ladyrose65
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank You, Pvick, Aklinda and Kqcrna. The WSing does pay off.

Thank You Trudi!

• countrycarolyn
    11 years ago

More Pics Please!!!! LOL

How is that for a fine how do you do? Go away for months upon months then walk in demanding pictures. LOL

As far as the what is this, first picture under the title looks different than the 2 below that. Poached egg for the 2 bottom pics. Daisy of some sort directly under the title.

How have you been ms ladyrose? I had to hit your thread cause I came looking for bloomers, and your english daisy caught my eye. :)

• ladyrose65
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I'm doing find Carolyn, just doing school. I am sorry to hear about the aphids. Did you eventually spray?
    There are a lot of newbies, but they don't seem to post! I don't know what is going on?

• countrycarolyn
    11 years ago

Girl I not only sprayed but I practically doused one bed. I was ready to put chemical in a tank sprayer and knock em out!!

Neem oil is good stuff. I still wanted to wait to make sure every sign was gone. Thrips are the strangest insect I have ever come across. Heck maybe they are considered a parasite, that seems to fit how they destroyed my babies. The only sign of them is that your plants will totally disappear. Ha Ha they are seriously practically invisible. I lost several of my natives, but it is ok. It just gives me something else to grow this next winter.

I am glad to hear that you are still doing the school thing. I hope all is well with you. How much longer do you have to go in school?

I noticed there wasn't a lot of posting going on. Hopefully the noobs know that if they have questions they should feel free to ask and of course post away. They may get 10 different opinions but amongst one of them they will hopefully find one that will work for them. :)

• ladyrose65
    Original Author
    11 years ago

This is my first full semester. I got a long ways to go.
    This is what's bloomin today
    {{gwi:387413}}
    {{gwi:387415}}
    {{gwi:387418}}
    {{gwi:387419}}

• countrycarolyn
    11 years ago

Love it!! That is just a lovely shade of pink, I am guessing that is nictonia, bottom picture?