Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
v1rt

My garden in spring

v1rt
10 years ago

Hi everyone,

Here is a video of my garden. Some plants were from wintersown. Some plants were given by friends during 2009 Plant Swap. Some of the plants were given by Mone - pitimpinai. :)

Some plants haven't bloomed yet. I will definitely make another video.

Thank you everyone for making my garden beautiful!!!

I hope you'll like it.

Below is the Youtube link.
My Garden in Spring

Neil

Comments (10)

• northerner_on
    10 years ago

So nice to have you back, Neil. What a lovely video!! I was swept away by the scenes and the beautiful selection of music that went with them. You have done a wonderful job with your space. I hope you enjoy them during the coming season. Keep posting!!

• v1rt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you so much! I'd like to apologize, I've been away and I forgot your real name. :)

• morz8 - Washington Coast
    10 years ago

Neil, thank you for sharing that. Your garden has come an amazingly long way in just a few short years, I hope it's been fun for you. You seem to have a great eye for composition, I hope you'll keep posting pictures as it continues to evolve and grow...

• tempusflits
    10 years ago

Your gardens are lovely and your video excellent.

• v1rt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you morz8. I will definitely post pictures and capture more videos.

Thanks you tempusflits too!

• irisheyes66
    10 years ago

Wow, what a beautiful peek into your garden!!! Just lovely...if you don't mind sharing, what software/app did you use to create the video?

More, please! Lol!

• v1rt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

hi Irisheyes,

I actually don't have a video editing software. I've been wanting to achieve an overlapping of video transition but the tool I used isn't capable. The tool is text based and it's called ffmpeg. It's a lot of work.

If I purchase a video editing software, it will be Vegas Pro. This software was suggested to me by someone in the avsforum.com.

Yes, I will be taking more video once I get more blooms. It will most likely be from Mid July to August.

Thank you! :)

• v1rt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I'm still waiting for blooms from the following plants. I don't recall the other names though.

- Officinalis (seed from floodthelast)
    - Catalpa
    - Clematis vines
    - Hyacinth
    - Moon flower
    - Morning glory
    - Penstemon Husker Red
    - Balloon
    - Penstemon (white flower)
    - Hostas
    - Rose of Sharon
    - Turtleheads
    - Agastache
    - Ninebark (starting to bloom)
    - Zinnias
    - Nasturtiums
    - Siberian Iris (will bloom maybe next week). I will need to transplant this because the bottom is now like 12-14 inch in diameter.
    - Russian Sage

• tiffy_z5_6_can
    10 years ago

You have created such a beautiful place. Thank you for the lovely tour!

Nicole.

• v1rt
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you so much Tiffy!!! :)

Sponsored