Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ontheteam

Over 30,000 was raised

ontheteam
12 years ago

By the joint Effort of Costco in Avon MA and the plant sale.

I'll get the breakout later this week but I know we at least did better then the $10,500 we did last year in just plants.

This would not have happens with out MARLENE aka Zahzeen her tireless and wholehearted support of the project. I can no longer do this with out her.

LIL one

plays in dirt

nan

Trudi

Connie

and Chris

And the GW's who I have skipped in my excitement.. and the GW's who come support us at the sale.

As well as

Mass-Hort

Packard Farms

D&D Farms in Stowe MA

Pleasant View Farms

Zabo lilies

Arujo's farm

NE Seed

Blanchettes

Sisters Plant sale

Carol Fischer and the Wollaston garden club

NE Pottery

And lastly... My family. Aaron The twin Towers and stuffed boy and robot girl and the artist girl who's become part of the clan.

Comments (14)

• zahzeen
    12 years ago

It should be FIRSTLY, your family!!! You, Aaron and your four children have done so, so, much in support of Childrens' Hospital. You should be so proud of yourselves!

• drippy
    12 years ago

Congratulations! You give gardening a good name! :)

• terrene
    12 years ago

Wow - over $10K in plants! Wonderful! I admire that you guys work hard for a good cause. One of these years I hope to get some plants together to donate for the sale...

• kqcrna
    12 years ago

Nice job. Your dedication is admirable.

Karen

• tiffy_z5_6_can
    12 years ago

Anyone ever tell you that you are a special person? Never doubt it. :O)

• diggerdee zone 6 CT
    12 years ago

Hey, what happened to my post?!

Anyway, as I said before, lol, congratulations! I commend you for all your work and effort, and especially for your kindness and caring.

:)
    Dee

• northerner_on
    12 years ago

You have performed a remarkable feat. Congratulations!! Fundraising requires a great deal of work but your organizational skills must be top notch. Great job, well done.

• bev2009
    12 years ago

I can't even imagine how you pull this off. That's a lot of plants! I admire your commitment and dedication.

• jodie74
    12 years ago

INCEDIBLE!!!!!!

• trudi_d
    12 years ago

This is great news!

How many volunteers did you have helping with this project? I love coordinated efforts that pay off well for charities. This was a big production and required a lot organization.

• ontheteam
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Lets see: Man the tables
    My 6 Aaron Twins towers Robot girl and stuffed boy and art girl as dubbed by Marlene

Marlene
    Mr Warren from NE seed
    MassHort supplied 4 days of MG's that was like 16 people

Trish from work grew stuff
    Connie
    Chris
    grew stuff

Heather helped sell and set up and got supplies.. SO 28

And the growers Packard,zabo,Arujo
    DDinch PW,blanchettes so 34
    hard goods NEP and blackamoor Griffin 37
    PLUS all the GW's ....
    So somewhere between 40 to 45 people help pull this off in one form or fashion.

• ontheteam
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Forgot Nic who grew stuff. and Grace who is learning how to grow stuff... ( wanted to donate this yr but it was her 1st yr from seed and well.. it did not work so well..)

• ladyrose65
    12 years ago

Congratulations! Very Grand!

• ontheteam
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you all for your well wishes. It means a lot to me since you are my captive audience sound board and advisers. You are ALL a part of this victory in some way.

Sponsored