Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
You're invited!

Posted by barbe_wa SW WA Zone 8 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 22, 11 at 19:26

I'm having a plant and seed swap on September 10th, and all gardeners are invited. I live in Kelso, WA. If you would like to come, please e-mail me for information and directions or just click on the link to get the same info.
We always have a good time swapping, eating and just talking gardening.

Here is a link that might be useful: Directions and info for Kelso/Longview swap

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: You're invited!

hm, Much fun as that would be, a bit far out of my distance range. :) Enjoy for all of you who can make it!

~Tina

o

Thanks Tina - we had a great time and traded a lot of plants. There were a couple of us wintersowers and we decided we will give instructions at the November garden club meeting. Several people seemed interested.

o

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 12, 11 at 21:03

barbe, I'm glad it turned out well. I'd hoped to come by, we were in Longview doing some things for my mother and got caught up with pruning, window washing, gutter cleaning etc so with a full day it didn't work out for me even though I was close for a change! Maybe next time...

You certainly had an exceptional day for it, no lack of sunshine :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here