Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Technical Problem on the Forums?

Posted by northerner_on Z5A ONCanada (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 23, 11 at 4:04

Whenever I post on GW, I ask that responses be sent to my e-mail Inbox. Recently, this feature has not been working. For example last week I posted some pics., there were 8 replies, and only one came to my inbox. Similarly I have posted questions on the Tomato, Soil, and name-that-plant forums and realized there were replies only when I went to the forums. Is anyone else experienceing this? The other problem is that I have to re-input my login information almost monthly. And it seems to be completely 'lost' because when I start to enter my username, it does not complete it. Anyone knows how to report these problems?
Notherner

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Technical Problem on the Forums?

I get that login problem occasionally too, so I just log in and then use the back button to get back to my reply, and then it posts successfully.

I don't know about the responses, I never request to be notified of replies via email. However, my GW email hasn't been working since last Spring, and I've contacted GW about this at least 2 times, to no avail. So I put my email address on "My Page".

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here