Posted by tomva 7-central virginia (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 12, 11 at 10:03

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pic's

Wow!! Those are gorgeous! What's the pink one in pic #1?

o

Very pretty Tomva, did your kmotgg self sow for you?? Mine do every year so badly that I pull and toss hundreds..This year I sent a large flat rate box to pvick of the garden web because she couldn't get them to grow. Those are from seed that I sent you, right?? Mine have much larger leaves than yours and are more var..I wonder why.

garden, I will have tons of seeds again if you want to send for them. Unless of course Tomva would like to trade with you.
Lisa

o

ishare - is that what those pink flowers are? KMOTGG? I've never seen photos of the real McCoy before. Wow! They're an annual but if they self sow for you in MA, they'd likely do the same here in CT. Have a look at my trade list and see if there's anything you'd like to trade for on it.

o

• Posted by tomva 7-central virginia (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 12, 11 at 17:02

yep Lisa,those are originally from your seeds.The plant overwintered last winter and is now over 6ft tall,the leaves are alot bigger the lower you go on the plant and more varigated.A lot of the flowers I have in my garden came from you,thanx again.

o

Tomva, Glad to hear that you had good luck with the seeds that I shared with you.

Garden, I don't plan on trading much this year. I would be happy to send them for postage, I can also send you persicaria painters pallette and maybe few others from your list.

Lisa

o

Beautiful photos.

Karen

o

I really love the flecked Zinnia and moning glory! I'm totally curious, what is KMOTGG?

o

Tom, you have a magic touch in your garden, what a pretty group of pics.

Mary

o

cracking - it's the abbreviation for Kiss Me Over The Garden Gate.

Lisa - thanks for the offer. I'll email you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here