Paula

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Must see Video

trying to link it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Life of flowers

o

Thanks for the link, Paula. Truly beautiful...brightens up what has been very bleak here for the past few days.

o

It's no wonder we gardeners are such a happy lot. We get to see those miracles every day in our very own gardens. Thanks for sharing.

Martha

o

Paula, thank you for sharing!
How lovely :)

o

Who wouldn't love gardening with those to look forward to every year?

Thanks for sharing!

o

Very pretty.

Have you seen this one?

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Marco Van Noort coneflowers

o

Beautiful! It made me miss my flowers!

o

Thank you so much for sharing. I've not tried time lapse yet and think it would require much patience and precision. I could id most of the flowers and wondered if the lilac was Beauty of Moscow. I saw after it quit playing 3 thumbnails for Russian films.

Yes, they are Russian, and I was rather enchanted with the one "This is Our Way" (has Russian words) but pretty scenery and nice theme. It told the camera, lenses used, Photoshop version, interests me.

o

Oh wow, what great videos! Life of Flowers had me talking to them, "Oh Hi beautiful!" and "Wow, what a gorgeous little face you have!", hahahahaaa. And the one about the Coneflowers, wow! I was stunned at the end when he (Mr. Noort?) cups one in his hand to give reference to the size, great googley moogley! I love Coneflowers, had a ton of 'em in one of my beds last year (Winter Sown, of course), and I hope they've self-seeded. :)

o

• Posted by lois PA Zone 6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 29, 11 at 19:24

Thanks for the video link, what a great pick-me-up after our surprise snowstorm today. The daffodils looked especially happy to be there... I must plant more of them next year.

Lois in PA

o

Wonderful!! I really enjoyed it. They all looked so happy and beautiful!
Joann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here