Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

Nine Newbie Packs for SASBE

bakemom_gw
12 years ago

I have nine newbie packs ready to go. Each kit has at least 15 seed packs - my choice. I also have three veggie packs with at least 10 packs of seeds. You can get one or both - just include a note with your sasbe.

I ask for a sasbe and recommend 4 stamps for the return trip - five stamps if you are getting flowers and veggies. If you don't have a bubble mailer, I will provide one. Just send a mailing label and the correct number of stamps. This is a 24 hour turnaround - most packs go out in a few hours.

Remember, this project is made possible by all our generous donors, and more donations are coming in and will do so through the spring. You can send for another pack in the spring, as the offerings will contain different kinds of seeds.

You are a newbie if you are new to gardening, growing from seed, winter sowing, or would like to try new things. It's up to you. Keep in mind, many of the seeds are basic - some are named, but most are not.

Post here. Do not privately email me. The posts go to my email and that is how I keep count. This is the first of many offerings, so if it fills up, just wait. If you don't want a certain seed, feel free to trade it away - this is not a sacred trust.

I deal with volume, and some packs are pretty, some are not. So far the seeds donated look great...I include many from my own gardens. This is a fun philanthropy for me and I ask for nothing in return. It's nice to hear how the seeds worked out and it encourages others to participate.

Gardening is fun - have it!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists