Jelitto Seed Co

Posted by COgardener2675 5B CO (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 19, 12 at 17:51

I think the spelling is Jellitto.
Sorry -- Still looking for feedback

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jelitto Seed Co

This is a very well respected seed company based in Germany, but maybe with North American outlets now. A horticultural college here uses them exclusively. They used to have an order minimum, don't remember what, and they charge in Euros.

o

The correct spelling is Jelitto (with one L). The English portion of their website is linked below. The site doesn't seem well designed, as I could only get it to work, just right, by using Internet Explorer. They've been in the US, in Louisville KY, since 1995. They have a limited but excellent Garden Watchdog rating.

Here is a link that might be useful: www.Jelitto.com

o

o

COgardener,

I used them a few years ago and they had good quality seeds. Personally I was quite happy. A few of us Canucks got together and ordered from them. It was a large order which involved gardeners from one coast to the other - at the time you could only order from Germany. I never heard a complaint and noticed that we were all trading seeds from this purchase quite a few years after. :O)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here