Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
~*~ Winterswap 2012~*~ Has been posted!

Posted by sassybutterfly_2008 7 NorthWest GA (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 2, 12 at 7:22

Good Morning everyone ~

I wanted to put it off a few days due to the Frankenstorm system that moved through. I know we still haven't heard from some of our favorite people on here... but let's rally up and dig deep in our seed boxes, there will be plenty of our friends that may very well have lost everything, not just their gardens. At least by sharing seeds we will be sharing our love, and giving them hope for the future. The Winterswap this year will definitely be focused on not only newbies and swappers that join up, but also those that have lost their gardens due to this nasty storm. Please join me and let's see what we can do together. <3

Here is a link that might be useful: WinterSwap 2012

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ~*~ Winterswap 2012~*~ Has been posted!

bump :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here