Return to the Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
~*~ last call for winterswap 2011 !! ~*~

Posted by sassybutterfly_2008 7 NorthWest GA (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 21, 11 at 15:02

There's still time if you would like to sign up! Come on over and join in the fun and games! Seeds are due to be mailed out by November 30th. I've already received some really 'fat' packages from our enablers! lol

It's a wonderful opportunity to get some seed wishes filled and to receive some new varieties for you to try winter sowing this year.

If you'd like to join in come on over to the thread below to sign up and start packing!

Thanks!!
~Wendy / sassyb.

Here is a link that might be useful: Winter Swap 2011

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ~*~ last call for winterswap 2011 !! ~*~

How can I receive seeds? I do have some seeds but since this is my first yr I don't have much variety, except what was already in my garden.. I would really love some echinachea and accidentally discarded the seeds, don't know where they went. I do have tons of Liatris and Foxglove to share but don't know if that would be enough or how to do this just this sooon this year. Will you have any extra starter packets. Thank You Michelle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here